+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 349 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3481

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i haven't got my trading account managed by professional trader so far and the reason behind this is that i wont' find any satisfaction earning money from forex in this way because i will know that i'm not earning money due to my own hard work and skills, its only because of someone elses skills and talents.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alig is an unknown quantity at this point alig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein jab is mwin work kr raha hon is ko mein professtional traders samj kr kr raha hon mein ny is mein 1 year sy work kr raha hon our is ko mein ny buhat lucky paya hai is mein kabi risk nai lyna chehye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion is no different even your trade managed by professional account. That s because the risk of loss still exist even for pro trader. I personally like to trade by myself since it's safer because my money controlled by myself not the other people who i didn't know.

Senior Member fastman is an unknown quantity at this point fastman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    special i am currency trading dealing industry for many decades and until now i have never take such a danger and i think if you management your dealing consideration manaually it can improve your encounter you immediately you will be very skillfull in it.

Member turborx15 is an unknown quantity at this point turborx15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes friends i believe my trading strategy. and really i am happy with my trading strategy. Last month i used professional trader strategy but that's didn't matched with my account and made a big loss in my little account

Member shourove1212 is an unknown quantity at this point shourove1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prodip View Post
    i have learned about this business from my friend , he is doing this business professionally he has got a good success from forex he also help me to understand about this business but i do not get any trading account managed from him.
    I think it most and best investment sector in whole world because it has much and much high value of earning money and it is totally a wonderful thing to trade in it

Senior Member halk50 is an unknown quantity at this point halk50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think must go for managed account if we have at least 10000$ in our account than we can get better results with managed account. For me i don't think it is a good idea to have an account managed by others , I personally like to trade by myself since it's safer because my money controlled by myself not the other people who i didn't know.

Senior Member rida1120 is an unknown quantity at this point rida1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not made any account or got that account i just try to work on the forex market by my self and and most of the time i read forecast on the daily basis and try to earn money in the forex market through the trend of the forex market as i follow the trend of the forex market i hope i will get here money.

Senior Member matin6767 is an unknown quantity at this point matin6767's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly not, on the fact I feel like make competent across forex, thus I alleviate by myself profile. in spite of I'm indeed missing out, though on that's awareness, my own knowing built. whether or not I under no circumstances generate transactions anytime just up until I acquire it can you must never serve as sale successfully

Member rroka103 is an unknown quantity at this point rroka103's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade forex by myself even if you lose .I'm not the best to deal with traders in order to run my trading account. Even if I did not learn Forex good after i 'll wait to learn and start trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 349 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)