+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 349 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear of course, with me, I want to believe that I have never given my trading account to anyone to manage me and this is because I have confidence in myself. I try hard to learn forex and have the knowledge to succeed in it without actually sharing profits with someone. and, in general in forex trading I personally think that I have learned forex trading from professional traders who already have trading accounts on the instaforex trading market. I have gained experience from lectures which are traders on Instaforex trading platforms for 5 years I think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, my dear I certainly believe that I am new here but I want to learn and gain experience and also want to get knowledge too from this business I like this business because it is very discussing we can give our accounts to professional traders but I don't because I want to be our own strategy I really like this business. and very I think it's very true but the results are not good, and I still have to pay for this service. It made me think that I should be able to trade well myself, so I didn't have to pay anyone to trade for me. I can do this business myself and I can get all the benefits for myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can learn about money management strategies for professionals by searching in search engines. Most traders use two types of strategies, one aggressive and the other passive. In aggressive trading they don't invest more than 30% of capital at a time and they also don't invest more than 10% of their capital in a single trade. While in passive trading they do not invest more than 15% of capital at a time and they also do not invest more than 5% in a single trade. They don't lose more than 2% of capital in a single trade.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I have not gotten my trading account managed by a professional trader so far and the reason behind this is that I will not find satisfaction getting money from forex this way because I will know that I am not getting money because of my own hard work and skills It's only because someone has the skills and talents. and I don't and I will never let my money be managed by another trader even if he is very professional because I believe that you can do it better than anyone else, you only need to trade and you can be more than professional

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we want to improve MY trading skills with forex. But I still want to help get lots of funds with forex. Because we don't have items, a lot of money we thought was possible. This is really a far better solution relating to people in ordering to get extra money in advance. When we have enough money, I think it will be much better intended for you for you to trade on your own

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never, because I need to be trained in forex trading, so I control my own statement. tho 'I was often in a separate place, but with the concert, my knowledge grew. if I never trade at any time until I have it, then I will never trade intimately and I like to trade forex alone even if you lose. I am not the best at dealing with traders to run my trading account. Even if I don't learn Forex well after I wait to learn and start trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I manage my own account. Although I am often disadvantaged, but with that experience. I have that will never be able to trade properly .. When we have enough money, I think it would be better for us to trade alone. And specifically my currency trading industry for decades and until now I have never taken such a danger and I think if you manage your transaction considerations manually it can improve your meeting immediately, you will be very skilled in it.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes but it all ended with death and so I have started trading on my own and there is no one other than me that makes it better for me to trade and ensure that we all develop and do what is better than the market and we must govern what which is better in trading and we have to work hard to prove and better formation in forex trading so we all have to stand up and work hard

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never done that and I will not do it because I believe that no one can do it better than you and you are the most careful about your money so it is better for you to learn and trade with your own knowledge, you can survive longer than any other method and Really, we want to increase our ability to transact in currency transactions. But I still want to make lots of cash in currency transactions. Because we don't have that much cash, I think it could be a better choice for us to make more cash first.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss aap ki baat sahi aur mien aap sy itfaq karta hun k agar ham as mien kaam kerte hien aur agar ham as ko seekh lete hien tu ham as mien kamyab ho sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar seekhna hota h aur ham ko as mien her
    bat ko seekhna hota h jab ham as mien seekh lete hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as ko seekhna zarori h aur as mien ham ko her bar seekhna hota h aur ham ko khud k lyee acha mustaqbil hasil karna hota hai.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-09-14), Farooq007 (2019-09-14), forexrunner (2019-09-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 349 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)