+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 349 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever got a trading account managed by the professtional traders?

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a good money making business. Yeah,we do wish to improve our trading skills in forex.But I still want to earn plenty of money in forex.As we do not have that much money I think may be it can be a better choice for us to make more money first.When we have enough money,I think it will better for us to trade on our own.good luck with your trading.and I must require the time to obtain the specialized foreign trader. In order to be it is the journey fir me, I will negotiate the security, and are more, because it is money by processes from other people, I may tell so you you to need to deal with the anything condition account to be irretrievable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am often at a disadvantage, but with that experience, my knowledge grew.I actually make an investment into a speculator, I do believe they could buy and sell properly, it is well known business growth capital have a very perimeter phone... I manage my very own account. though i'm typically at a drawback, however therewith expertise Nahi bhai ji mera traing account kabhi kis ne manage nahi kiya hai main apna trading account khud hi manage karta hoon agar aap khud se pana account manage karnege toh aap ko learn karne ka chance milta hai aur aap experience bhi gain karte hai bhai ji.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a number of advantages that a managed account offers to the trader. Experience, which can only be gained through long-term involvement in the markets, is the only asset that can reduce or even negate the large risks associated with currency trading. Since a beginner lacks such a background by definition, cooperating with a money manager may seem to be a good choice. Emotional difficulties involved in trading cannot be tolerated by everyone, because each person has a different character profile and some are more prone to emotional extremes than others. Working with a money manager can also help you overcome this problem. Lack of sufficient time is another issue that discourages beginning traders from seriously committing to currency trading. A full-time account manager who can devote all his energies to trading for his clients is another positive aspect of this approach. Finally, many online traders, who act as fund managers, provide their past records to provide guidance on potential future returns. This knowledge may also help the beginner in choosing the best offer for himself.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, naturally in forex trading I�d like to consider I am learning forex trading and I think if we can learn then we can earn more than others, I am giving more time to learn this trading business and if we can learn than we can easily get success in trading, traders need confidence to trade. I can trade anywhere and I have confident on my professional skills, This is my start but honestly speaking I don't manage any account but In sha Allah in near future I'm going to open an personal account of my own so I am impatience about it, I am a newbies here but you can see I have a enough Knowledge about Forex and trade. Age age dekhe hota hai kya forex love you due to you my dreams seams to me to come true. thanx

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, surely I do believe that in forex trading business, i do not like to use or manage accounts by the other . i use the own strategy and the risk is my own idea and executes in the trading platforms. the trading account which we use is our own idea to be confident for the future to become the professional traders. Certainly my bro, surely I do believe that in forex trading business i hadn't given my account to manage anyone, but i do manage for others, its been 6 years in forex trading and with my strategic and strict trading rules, i am successful to grow account till now. its all about the good money management and strategic.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to make consistent profit and want to be expert trader in this business. And if i give my trade to any expert trader to manage my trading then i cant learn more and cant increase my knowledge about this business. So i am trying it by myself.
    and can be a perfect tool to provide this to you before you commit funds echt to your industry ... however, accept online business is as a result of the experience that you have had medical break your ... Indeed, there is zilch more damaging than losing your powerful currency in the Forex supermarket

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job or business. Yeah,we do wish to improve our trading skills in forex.But I still want to earn plenty of money in forex.As we do not have that much money I think may be it can be a better choice for us to make more money first.When we have enough money, I think it will better for us to trade on our own.and i don't think it is a good idea to have an account managed by others , i prefer to manage my own work and own business as this of course will get more benefits for me. increase my experiences and enhance my skills .

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that I until recently had never managed anyone else, I always manage their own trading accounts that I have, because I know, anyone who manages a trading account, it will have the same risk, if I am serious, I am confident that I will achieve success I dream, is not easy, but I am sure that I will be able

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most stupid thing in Forex is to make one of them handles and performs some of the deals on your true this is I considered unacceptable if you are unable to trade myself must me to leave away from Forex yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that I prefer to manage my account by myself. There are some professional trader who offered copy trading, but i think many of them still can't make consistent profit for years and their trading is very high risk, and i do not interested to use their service to copy their trading

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Forex is a decent job.For me I don't think it is a smart thought to have a record overseen by others , I want to deal with my very own work and claim business as this obviously will get more advantages for me . increment my encounters and upgrade my abilities....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 349 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)