+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 462 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 4615

Thread: should we start with forum bonus?

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the biggest problem is not in the capital, but the trader's own abilities and for now everyone can trade without having to deposit a sum of money. as in every member on this forum who uses bonus for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malharonaldo View Post
    The big problem in front of everyone about trading forex in investing money.
    Here is the solution for this problem --->>>http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogs...s-account.html

There are many such offers provided by different companies for the beginners.
    Just go to above link and enjoy the offer...
    Signup and start earning a lot in $$$
    I think forum posting is the best solution for free forex trading because if a trader use forum the he understand forex and increase his knowledge and skill. A trader also make big capital by post writing. Small capital is never good for forex trading so forum post bonus is good for new traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    well my friend, i have tried some brokers and there is no good like instaforex although they just offer some welcome bonus is like from your link here, i think some traders know it and i ever traded in there too several years ago
    but insta is the best, do you know why?so why you here, it is the answer
    Lots trader can start the forex trading without pocket money because the get the trading bonus from the posting forum and start the trading to get the profit with the help of good trading and best planning.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liyonala1988 View Post
    Yes. You can start with Forex trading with bonus. But it is better to have at least 50$ bonus to start Forex without any risk. If the capital is higher then the risk also reduced.
    $50 starting capital sounds good, do you know which program provides free $50 staring fund? Or you mean to earn the bonus by posting in forum like the one we are in, to collect 50USD then start the forex trading? If there's any program gives $50 for free when you register, it would be a good place to start. I joined some new forex program giving $100 free capital but seems it's not launching yet, don't know how to trade, hehe.

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes. You can start with Forex trading with bonus. But it is better to have at least 50$ bonus to start Forex without any risk. If the capital is higher then the risk also reduced.

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that you do not risk losing your own money if you get a loss and you can withdrawal profit you get from your trade. You can start trading forex using the bonus of posting on this forum so

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here is the solution for this problem --->>>http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogs...s-account.html

Hi thanks for the link. I just went to have a look, saw it's marketiva, which has been online for quite a long time i think, coz couple of years ago when i was thinking to do forex that site was available already, since it's been existing for quite a while, guess it somehow could be trustful, I may have a look at it some time. And there are some other programs online which also provides starting fund, maybe you could add more of them in your blog, coz just one is not enough.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

aysa kafi broker hai jo welcome bonus dayta hain lakin un bonus kay bhi kafi rules hain jo humaya bohut muskil say clear hota hain is waja say may tu use nahi karta hun un ko.

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya I think this forum is the best choice and only 5 dollar can do anything for the biggener. So I hope I will be able to trade with forex after some months

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no deposit bonus has no more use , such kind of promotional small gifts are just for attracting new traders , it is good to accept them but it won't sufficient to start safe trade , you have to use smallest lot size and this is actually good for beginners to start trade .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 462 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)