+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Forex Guru

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trading is better than robot trading. robot is an automated trading software. If you study the trading system that is right in this market, you have to trade manually. You don't learn about this business in the robot trade. and I just want to know, have you really used EA at least on a demo account? If yes what is the name of EA, what amount do you use to trade with the EA and how many fists have you used?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots can be better than humans in terms of discipline against trade rules, and robots have no psychological influence. But this robot works with the static-based algorithm that we entered into it, so it won't work properly if we find that market conditions are changing. and Robot is a great trading system for Forex traders and if you are a new actor in this business then you can easily get money with the help of Robots, but you also have to try to trade with your own strategy, then you will be a professional Forex trader day by day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    finding a robot that works well is a time-consuming process such as studying manual trading systems. First we need to find the one that suits our risk and capital tastes and after we find what we want then we need to continue testing it to find the best settings that fit our needs. and I have never used robots in my trade, but that does not mean that it is a bad idea. First I like trading, so I enjoy manual trading, and second until now I have not found profitable robots that make money. Maybe if one day I get a good robot, I can invest part of my moeny on an automatic account.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is the best way to trade. I don't really like trading with EA support. because here I can make good decisions and I have so much control about my trade. But there is no fully profitable EA that we can combine if we want to trade with pending orders. and this depends on what the individual uses, if you ask me, I would say that manual is the best because that is what I trade, but other traders can choose automatic systems, basically because that is what he does. find comfortable trading with, there is no direct answer to this question.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you give me an EA that can last more than 5 years, friend? maybe the backtest is still quite a mate there is no match, even the quality is not high enough,
    I will try to fix it and if you can fix it, then you are someone who masters EA. maybe you can help share some reliable EAs with us too

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually made my own expert advisor. it looks very profitable without losing results so I think you should check it out. You can find threads in this section started by me. I even have a retest to support my evidence. and the newly introduced automated trading system usually makes a profit. Over time the system loses its light. This is because the market continues to change or evolve. Unless the developer continues to support with good settings of parameters every now and then (at least once every three months), the robot must fail or become less impressive.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ek videshee mudra robot kee siphaarish nahin kar sakata jisaka upayog vyaapaar mein kiya ja sakata hai, kyonki main vyaapaar mein robot ka upayog nahin karata hoon ... mujhe lagata hai ki aise robot hain jinaka vyaapaar mein achchha pradarshan hai, hamen keval ise demo akaunt par sahee tareeke se pareekshan karane ya phir se pareekshan karane kee aavashyakata hai

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fail ko sahejane ke lie dhanyavaad aur jab main mukt hooonga tab ise padhoonga. ab main padon se paisa paane mein vyast hoon kyonki main apane insta akaunt mein traansaphar karane ke lie adhik paisa praapt karana chaahata hoon. aur main is vishay ko vaastav mein dilachasp dekhata hoon ... aur shaayad aap yahaan isake baare mein anubhav saajha kar sakate hain aur aap yah bhee bata sakate hain ki yah kaise kaam karata hai aur kya yah skoring ke lie achchha hai aur kyonki main ek dalaal hoon

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main vyaktigat roop se robot par pooree tarah se vishvaas nahin karata hoon. haan main maanata hoon ki robot uchch prabhaav vaalee khabar mein viphal ho sakate hain lekin robot ka upayog karane se pahale hamen ek achchha emem hona chaahie. apane laiv khaate par eee ko khone se pahale saavadhaanee se sochen. sunishchit karen ki yah achchhee tarah se pareekshan kiya gaya hai, aur yah kya karata hai us par poora dhyaan den.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aapake doston ko nahin jaanata, lekin nishchit roop se yah dizain is baat par aadhaarit hai ki kaise sanketak jo ham aksar kaam karate hain. kyonki adhikaansh skript vyaapaar sanketakon ke sanyukt upayog ke lagabhag samaan hain jo ki bahut saare vyaapaarik parinaam praapt karane ke lie sanyukt hain. lekin vaastav mein robot ka upayog karane vaala vyaapaar bhee bahut durbhaagyapoorn hai kyonki ham sirph kuchh bhee nahin le rahe hain aur kar rahe hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast