+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast

Thread: How trend line and fibonacci work

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not touch about fibonacchi since I am not a fan of fibo tools, but I love trendlines. I think it is very versatile since trendline can be apply in other timeframes and other currency pairs and still works very well. I personally feel that trendlines work the best if using it with price action. For me, the best way to view price action is using a renko chart compare to the normal ones. So, I would personally recommend the use of trendlines and price action as tools for entering the market.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Senior Member zirconium is on a distinguished road zirconium's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zirconium View Post

What is in ur mind?
    Very strong up trendline and down trend with 50.0% fibo line
    I think best way is put a sell limit order around 0.9330
    or u can put a but order with sl of 0.9335 tp is 30 pips
    Im in buy side.lets wait n see
    MACD is still in downside but i am hopeful about bulls
    Highest seen @ 0.9393 so it hit my tp and it went down,broke the trendline and hit 61.8 fibo level
    Im expecting a upside movement up to 50.0 fibo level.then again it will go downside.lets wait and see

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member marufjsc is an unknown quantity at this point marufjsc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i understand more about the best way to trade with the trend and Fibonacci, because to me that use the Fibonacci as a form of support and resistance that is the best way I can trade and earn more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sim is an unknown quantity at this point sim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you learn to follow tthe trend line then you can make some really good money affter some time but if you do nost follow the trend line then you will keep on druging behind.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is in ur mind?
    Very strong up trendline and down trend with 50.0% fibo line
    I think best way is put a sell limit order around 0.9330
    or u can put a but order with sl of 0.9335 tp is 30 pips
    Im in buy side.lets wait n see
    MACD is still in downside but i am hopeful about bulls

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think trading based on trend line and fibonacci will give the best profit out of the market because with trend line we can get the direction of the trend and with fibonacci we can get the support and the resistance

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Until now I still do not understand fibonacci, because I've never used it. There may be willing to share this indicator, I would be very grateful.
    There are 3 indicators in that chart.
    1. MA average indicator
    2 MACD
    3.trendlord
    Which one u want?

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Until now I still do not understand fibonacci, because I've never used it. There may be willing to share this indicator, I would be very grateful.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zirconium View Post

Another usage of fibo values.Next target should be D or 161.8 fibo value,Then we can see upward movement
    This is GBP/AUD 4h chart
    This is ABCD pattern.Lets wait and watch
    We got our position D
    130 pips in profit
    this is ABCD pattern
    Seems to me it can continue up 161.8 fibo level.so i closed my half of trade and im waiting for 161.8 fibo

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to put a trade using fibonacci
    How to set SL and TP -
    Sell Limit Pending Order at 50% and
    61.8%. SL = 100%. TP 1 = 0%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)