+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: How trend line and fibonacci work

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    with the level of my trading right now i think trading based on the trend line and fibonacci is one of the best because Fibonacci is one of the best indicators to be use in the support and resistance and the more we can combine it with the trend line we can earn best profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned juyarini is an unknown quantity at this point juyarini's Avatar
    Thanks
    then how do I determine that the price will not be penetrated or turn around at some point? whether the confirmation of the next candle, or else there is an indicator to analyze it? please answer. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me i think the combination of the trend line and fibonacci are very much okay because the more we can always analysis based on the fibonacci then we can get the support and resistance point in the forex market thats what i think

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxin View Post
    Thanks for sharing this trend line and fibonacci trading method, i will be grateful if you can try and share all the indicator that you attached to that your chart here for the forum member benefit. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Thanks for sharing this trend line and fibonacci trading method, i will be grateful if you can try and share all the indicator that you attached to that your chart here for the forum member benefit. Thanks.
    trading with trend line and fibonacci indicator will make trading easy and will get big advantage in managing trading capital should be disciplined and trading experience with using trend line and fibonacci indicator and see learning strongest trends manage capital

Member fxin is an unknown quantity at this point fxin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zirconium View Post
    We got our position D
    130 pips in profit
    this is ABCD pattern
    Seems to me it can continue up 161.8 fibo level.so i closed my half of trade and im waiting for 161.8 fibo

Senior Member zirconium is on a distinguished road zirconium's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zirconium View Post
    1/24/2013
    Gold my view

U can see that main uptrend line has broken.bt the pair is playing around 23.6 fibo level.if this line broken we can see 38.2 fibo line
    If not we can see 1694 level again,1694 area is a major resistance.
    The pair has touched 38.2 fibo level which is 1667.84.then pair has moved to up side and current market price is 1670.16.i think next target is 23.6 fibo level after that it can come down again.indicator is showing start of a downtrend.lets wait and see

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i think Fibonacci trading is very successful trading , unless its in a strong trend , Generally fibo levels 9 out of 10 most of the time , In case of 4H chart , you track down one candle according to your strategy then easily you can get 30 to 40 pips confirmed.thank you for your valuable post .

Banned dejaplux is an unknown quantity at this point dejaplux's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fibonaci is a very good indicator to do with Fibonacci technical analysis we can find out where the direction of price movements subsequent to the Fibonacci we can also determine the saturation point of a price movement that was moving at the time that this would make it easier for traders to analyze technical

Senior Member zirconium is on a distinguished road zirconium's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1/24/2013
    Gold my view

U can see that main uptrend line has broken.bt the pair is playing around 23.6 fibo level.if this line broken we can see 38.2 fibo line
    If not we can see 1694 level again,1694 area is a major resistance.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    ever sine i was thought the forex investment the only indicator i make use of as my support and resistance is the Fibonacci because with the Fibonacci i can always get the best entry and exit point in the market so trade based on trend line

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)