बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Thread: How trend line and fibonacci work

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    294.29 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,293 Times in 2,423 Posts
    now i understand more about the best way to trade with the trend and Fibonacci, because to me that use the Fibonacci as a form of support and resistance that is the best way I can trade and earn more

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (04-30-2019), forexrunner (04-27-2019), mazaribest (04-27-2019), zeeshanshahid (04-27-2019)

3. Lamborghini
    Junior Member Hafza is on a distinguished road Hafza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.06 USD
    Thanks
    Forex today continued to witness holiday-thinned trading in Asia, as financial markets in Australia, Hong Kong and many major European economies remain closed this Easter Monday.
    Amid light trading, broad-based US dollar strength was the key underlying theme, in the wake of the relative strength of the US economy, especially after a stellar US retail sales report released last Thursday.

Senior Member Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.60 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,077 Posts
    Fibonacci ke sath expert analyst market ki technical analysis karte hai aur wahi trend line determine karte hai, mujhe ess tarah ki technical analysis karne ki knowledge nahi hai magar main ye learn karna chahti hu taki main future me khud se hi technical analysis karke trading kar sakun aur earning kar sakun.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (07-14-2019), mehro (07-29-2019), ntn (07-21-2019), ShaistaH (07-27-2019)

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.60 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 Times in 1,538 Posts
    alright i really understand more about the best way to trade with the trend and Fibonacci because as for me i do make use of the Fibonacci as a form of support and resistance

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.60 USD
    Thanks
    I understand the price returns to 38.2% in May and can continue, or 61.8%, until 100% retracement. So, these will be held at 38.2% and 61.8% of the indicators of the importance of the market

Accumulated bonus
    91.60 USD
    Thanks
    Okay, I'm actually more of a trade and development as well as for me, I use Fibonacci, support, that the best way is when the Fibonacci and resistance,

Accumulated bonus
    91.60 USD
    Thanks
    alright i really understand more about the best way to trade with the trend and Fibonacci because as for me i do make use of the Fibonacci as a form of support and resistance thats the very best way

Accumulated bonus
    91.60 USD
    Thanks
    I understand the price returns to 38.2% in May and can continue, or 61.8%, until 100% retracement. So, these will be held at 38.2% and 61.8% of the indicators of the importance of the market

12. Huracan
    Accumulated bonus
    91.60 USD
    Thanks
    alright i really understand more about the best way to trade with the trend and Fibonacci because as for me i do make use of the Fibonacci as a form of support and resistance thats the very best way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43