+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: MT4 shows virus with avira antivir

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ososelgin View Post
    I have recently downloaded and re-installed latest insta mt4. I have avira antivir installed on my pc. I am surprised avira detects a virus TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen Trojan. What do you think. anyone. have you encountered the same problem.
    I guess it's just a mistake that resulted in an antivirus program just so wrong in detecting a running program
    please report this error to the avira avira and probably will release the latest updates in order to be better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rizki is an unknown quantity at this point rizki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Elaborate your own strategy. Be careful to change it following someone else’s advice. One can carry out one deal only for the whole year and appear to be more successful than many intraday traders. There is no any system suitable for everyone. No one but you bears responsibility for you capital. Once you have shaped your own vision of forex trading and strategy, be critical to what others say to you. Otherwise, you may then regret having followed someone’s recommendation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    about mt4 whatever available virus may there is many factors, I suggest to utilize avg anti virus because available health's feature, so mt4 already we install won't get lost, mt4 has me no problem

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have recently downloaded and re-installed latest insta mt4. I have avira antivir installed on my pc. I am surprised avira detects a virus TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen Trojan. What do you think. anyone. have you encountered the same problem.
    Maybe it was just a mistake you have anti virus sir so the file is considered a virus by anti-virus you have, my advice is you should do an update on your anti-virus or anti-virus immediately report it to your

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use bitdefender and never had such issue with mt4 platform. It has never been detected to have virus. Perhaps, the trojan was embedded in your pc long before you have downloaded the platfrom and trojan somehow has infected other files including your platfrom? You might want to scan you laptop or desktop first to clear all trojans and viruses that has been infected your system. Then only try to installed the platform once again. Also, make sure that you download the file from the instaforex official website and not from other sites.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess that happens when you download MT4 offline so you will find MT4 yag already infected with the virus, but if you download directly from the web broker will be safe just as I did this

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother takreban tamam anti virus software ".Gen" wali file ko virus hi karar dety haen. es liye aap sy guzarish hy k aap apny anti virus ko disable kar k software ko instal karen. ya phir Avira ki jaga Nod32 ya koi or Anti virus instal karen. maen ny Avast instal kiya howa lakin wo mt4 ki kisi bi file ko virus nai kehta.

Banned ososelgin is an unknown quantity at this point ososelgin's Avatar
    Thanks

MT4 shows virus with avira antivir

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7