+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 413 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member have9 is an unknown quantity at this point have9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No risk !! if i loss my money in the forex i will do so mcuh patience and also give hope to myself to make myself relax and i will also concentrate on my goal of success. Good luck .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pkd8915 is an unknown quantity at this point pkd8915's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats really a funny post .actually when i do loss in forex my mind is not well at all.then sometime i hear song .some time i watch movie sometime i walk at the road .thTS WAY I refresh my mind

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by feiris View Post
    i go to the field, then i jogging or doing some meditation. or i just go out with my girlfriend or sometimes i play game. it would be decrease my stress by doing these activities.
    but, i think the most effective is by playing a game, it really fun and you can forget a while about your loss.
    Yeah, so we shutdown our computer and go to outdoor to refresh our mind from boring and felling frustration.
    Maybe that is good solutions for everybody has loss in trade. And go back to market if already have full new spirits and news strategy.

Senior Member buy00 is an unknown quantity at this point buy00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job. what to tell friend about your post, but if happens i will try to learn first then going to earn, money management and the stop loose is the key of success in Forex just try to do it, i will not tell more, learn the price action. Good luck.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and Loss, the most talked words in forex. We only think about profit and can't consider about loss. So when we face loses, we can't control our emotion and put higher order to recover the loses. Don't do that. Take a target and obtain it. If loss happen, try to use stop loss to keep it in low range.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jabeen View Post
    well if lost some money then i will find my mistake and and keep in mind i have to avoid that mistake again this thing make me relax. because we learn from mistake and then we can make good profit.
    I will take this as best teacher for me.

Quote Originally Posted by vancy4 View Post
    angry
    I am very angry, until i can not sleep

Quote Originally Posted by mim_01 View Post
    forex robotic software
    Can you share here?

Banned car00 is an unknown quantity at this point car00's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. if i loss my money in the forex i will do so mcuh patience and also give hope to myself to make myself relax and i will also concentrate on my goal of success.best job.................................

Member vera1 is an unknown quantity at this point vera1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job.I think it is very difficult, if have big loss very little trader can patience, they will frustration if no back soon to basic plan in their trade. However in losses we can surfeited and angry. Be careful...........

Senior Member 4daniel is an unknown quantity at this point 4daniel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have a good plan, you will enjoy your trading. forex trading plan should be to work your way up to a full scale trading system. Start allowing yourself to make bigger trades and explore other currency pairs or commodities. Slowly but surely wins the race, but don't be afraid to put your foot to the floor in some cases too.

Member ariv is on a distinguished road ariv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I'd better stay away from the market for a while and do something else, if you feel comfortable enough you can re-check or make corrections to errors that occurred previously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 413 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)