+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 413 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Banned embrio is on a distinguished road embrio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saif-dream View Post
    you will know your real problem and then fix and complete it. everything can happen on forex trading and too be careful. as the result of trades affect our emotion i just try to divert my mind after i lose money in a trade.
    after we experiencing failure on our trade,so more better if we leave foorex trading for avoid our emotion and our greed,after we have a good psychology so we must make correction and repair our mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waris is an unknown quantity at this point waris's Avatar
    Thanks
    for a week......... i go away from forex market, as i am angry with forex, sleep is the useful medicine for me to cover my depression, after some times i start again with new analization and expectation and start trade again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member annura_fx is an unknown quantity at this point annura_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i loss my cash within the forex i will be able to do such a lot patience and additionally offer hope to myself to create myself relax and that i will target my goal of success.

Banned saif-dream is an unknown quantity at this point saif-dream's Avatar
    Thanks
    you will know your real problem and then fix and complete it. everything can happen on forex trading and too be careful. as the result of trades affect our emotion i just try to divert my mind after i lose money in a trade.

Senior Member ningnong is an unknown quantity at this point ningnong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's terribly tough, if have huge loss little monger will patience, they're going to frustration if no back before long to basic set up in their trade. but in losses we are able to satiated and very-very angry....

Senior Member ghoza.li is an unknown quantity at this point ghoza.li's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, maybe I'll do a vacation with the family if I lost some of my money in forex trading, I would use it to restore my composure relaxation after tense ria with forex trading. then continue trading again

Senior Member kashifkhan is on a distinguished road kashifkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should have in our minds that there is a possibility of loosing money in this field. Then if we loose our money,we do not fur estate. When i lose my money, i stop my work temporarily and take rest for some times and think about own mistakes .I decide that i shall remove that mistakes and hope to get profit next time. This hope provides me a relaxation after loosing money.

Senior Member uabaid is on a distinguished road uabaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if my trade in loss then i hdge my entry and see the opossit pair and place entry against my first entry and next time i avoide from my previous mistake i trade always in a secure envirenment...

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    like you said the money you get from profit will gone in no time then the relaxation is quite hard because hard work of month and earned money will go to waste, you have to be smart and need to ignore the result, just take a walk with someone who you can't abuse or beat, and talk about something good, divert your mind to chat and after some minutes you will be ready for a new trade.

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I lose my money on forex trading therefore I will try to force me to make a abode easy going and ice think, since loss what does I experience to constitute startup of success who I will reach for, I shall be certain that all beginer what does active must a while will successful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 413 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)