+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 413 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Senior Member salman shafqat will become famous soon enough salman shafqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss and profits are the part of any trade. if a trade give me a loss i will never loos haert but i will try to take a hope for better in next time. loses teach the man. i will just think it as it is common thing . if i have losed then obviusly the time will come that i will earn. earnings are related to the cougioud mint at all . atleast i will remain myself relax. this shows that a man can loos or gain anytime.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mamunrsn is an unknown quantity at this point mamunrsn's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I lose my money in Forex I feel a bit frustrated and angry. but if happens i will try to learn first then going to earn , money management and the stop loose is the key of success in Forex. talk to my friends which makes me calm and relaxed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member book123 is an unknown quantity at this point book123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is risky but profitable. what to tell friend about your post, but if happens i will try to learn first then going to earn , money management and the stop loose is the key of success in Forex just try to do it , i will not tell more, learn the price action.forex is works time be carefully to stop loss...

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i make loss in the forex, then i have nothing to do. I will try to relax myself. For relaxing the main things is that increasing the self control. Because controling emotion is very heard. Only self control can help us to control your emotions. So i will suggest you for increasing the self control

Banned hassan satti is an unknown quantity at this point hassan satti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Then whenever a flower is seen, it reminds you of your inner beauty. ... In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to ... If you want a cat, all you have to do is choose a life in which you can have a cat. .... Finding your passion isn't just about careers and money.

Senior Member md mohsinul karim is an unknown quantity at this point md mohsinul karim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i am loss my all balance in a day.i can t feel pain. i will try to profit.and i wll do it

Senior Member com is an unknown quantity at this point com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i loss money by forex trading then i will be very sad and frustrated.I thnink that i have to learn more about forex,
    Actually most of traders fall in loss everyday i know that but therefore i do not give up this business.

Senior Member kanan is an unknown quantity at this point kanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    simply reduction my personal profit your forex i will obtain that mcuh energy and in addition enable need to people to make people go simple and also i will furthermore offer total care about my personal intent affecting accomplishments.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malikumar786 View Post
    have a stop loss and take profit limit
    StopLoss? Nice trick to chit. but for a market that is not necessarily the stoploss thus making loss slowly. Therefore I am reluctant to use stoploss. But perhaps it could in trying to reverse direction in case of not so fatal as a result.

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading plan should be to work your way up to a full scale trading system. Start allowing yourself to make bigger trades and explore other currency pairs or commodities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 413 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)