+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 413 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Banned sohailbutt is an unknown quantity at this point sohailbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    then become sad some time keep quit then drink water & long walk then feel relax & trying again for more wining from forex to used my mind for earning money as much as i can,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose my money in Forex I feel a bit frustrated and angry. A i think that loss and profit is a part of the business if i loss in this business then done hard work in it. And work done with carefully .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sohailsunny is on a distinguished road sohailsunny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai just relex rhta ho or next time apne apko bohat he achy triky se kaam krne ka irda krta ho or bohat sa profit earn krne ka irada krta ho but mai apne loss ko apne dil pe nahi lata ho coz its a part of bussiness kabhi loss or kabhi profit.

Banned abdulqadoos is an unknown quantity at this point abdulqadoos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think dear blaming myself doesn't solve the problem, instead i will try to learn from the mistake i did and i will quite the market for 2 or 3 days to relax and i will resume real trading after a week of demo practice.

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose my money in Forex I feel a bit frustrated and angry.Because lose is a part of the business and profit also a part of too. we learn from mistake and then we can make good profit.

Banned manio is on a distinguished road manio's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will keep o trying to make it in this industry for i know that it is very possible for one to be making alot of money in the market that way i know i have to bring the best out of trading.

Banned hmd100 is an unknown quantity at this point hmd100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah definitely I will feel bad but as this is the part of this business I will try to compose myself. I will try to find out my mistake and be careful next time. I will give a break to myself, discuss it to some of my friends and be relaxed. Then I will start up again. So, these are my strategies to handle a loss in trading market.

Senior Member sheilahawari is an unknown quantity at this point sheilahawari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    someone who loses money usually can never quiet, even going she could have a tantrum, hence the name of financial management is needed, so that when we lose our money, we already have a way of how best to save our money

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I lose all my money, then I would close the trade and start doing other activities, so we will be more comfortable and able to forget the defeat was, I most like to play video games, to play games then I can meelupakan defeat, but I do not will never give up to trade again, because this business is very profitable.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first let us understand very clearly that profit and loss is part of forex business. we can not escape from this fact at all.if lost some money motivate yourself that i need more to understand about forex business, next time i will do better with more knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 413 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)