+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 413 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4125

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Senior Member yusmandono is an unknown quantity at this point yusmandono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If everyone suffered defeat certainly feel sad and frustrated. however, to avoid this I suggest to calm down for a moment and start to look at the mistakes you did in the trade. and try to correct the error in the next trade. although it is difficult but it is my advice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suma046 is an unknown quantity at this point suma046's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend good question, yea definitely forex trader may suffer loses in the forex platform but think is how to control your self to accept the loses, as per me always trying to learn from the bad situation and try to act that experience in future trading so that I may earn much more profit to recover the loses very soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rana123 is an unknown quantity at this point rana123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if my money losses then i shall learn more forex trading to recover that lost money and i shall also think that why i lost my money loss is a part of business if we loss then we should get relax after recovery.

Banned shama12 is an unknown quantity at this point shama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    if missing some cash then i will find my error and and keep in thoughts i have to prevent that error again this thing create me rest. because we understand from error and then we can create good benefit. As the outcomes of deals impact our feelings I just try to redirect my thoughts after I reduce cash in a business, I usually browse public media websites and discuss to my buddies which makes me relaxed and comfortable.

Senior Member lies is an unknown quantity at this point lies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make me relax is take out from my trading and watch movie hollywood or other movie and try to forgotten my loss and enjoy with my new activity.

Senior Member YUSIF AHMED is on a distinguished road YUSIF AHMED's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes really losing and gain are party in every business it is the same in Forex trading when i loss my money i have to relax and think about how to recover that losing because always i can recover my losing with Forex trading.

Banned NADEEM GUL is an unknown quantity at this point NADEEM GUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you loss money no problem no need to be dis heart because loss and profit is part of business and its mean you have to learn more Forex and you can restart your trade later on and can recover your account and can start to get profit

Banned sanbo is an unknown quantity at this point sanbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by buy00 View Post
    Forex is a good job. what to tell friend about your post, but if happens i will try to learn first then going to earn, money management and the stop loose is the key of success in Forex just try to do it, i will not tell more, learn the price action. Good luck.
    for me forex is easy than other business.there have no critical work involve.making money is also easy in forex than outside.for doing forex business we need experienced and forex knowledge.i am enjoying forex business very much.its also true that a good learner is a good trader

Banned Abid Mehmood is an unknown quantity at this point Abid Mehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    well if things like this happen you should leave forex for a couple of days and move around to a picnic spot and one more thing if such things are happening you must make altration in your trading strategy because a good trader never loss his whole money in a few minutes

Senior Member Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the size of the loss,if it was a normal loss for a normal amount like 1-2% of my capital then it is ok and i will continue trading because i usually expect such losses because no one wins all the time but it was a big loss because of bad money management like 50% for example i will stop trading immediately until i fix the problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 413 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)