+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 413 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After a big loss in Forex trading, I just tried to find out what was wrong and why I was doing wrong. I'm just trying to restart my thinking about trading and also just need to reset my trading strategy. I believe that everything can happen in Forex trading and for that reason I accept the challenges in forex trading and I accept the loss and if I lose our profit currency trading let me apply it to strengthen my fortune and also offer myself anticipation to make myself personally loosen up personally and let me also concentrate on our goals that involve good results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's hard to say anything in this situation, I don't want to lose money but some time I have to calm my mind by going out with some close friends and chatting with them to relax. Go to the movies and watch some funny movies last. And and losing money makes me more patient and also the focus of Forex will be my goal and give hope to relax in your own success. I say social networking sites, surfing, if I get money from my opinion, it only generates commercial losses that interfere with normal trading tests and calm and relax with my friends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou is a jewel in the rough ILoveYou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhy jab loss hota he to me khud ko fresh krnw keh liye song sunnta ho ya koi games wagera khel Leta ho ya movie dekhleta ho kyun keh ye business emotions par depends krta he isiliye hame agr loss ho to hame gusa ya jazbati nahi hona chahye balke khud ko control krna chahye tab hi ham forex business me successful ho sakty he.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    .Yes boss aap ki baat belkul theek h k forex hamain her bar kamaee ker moqa deta h agar ham as mien kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien ham ko dil laga kar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar acha kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien kaam karte hien tu hamain as mien soch kar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko her bar ye samjhna hota h k ye hi sab sy acha h aur ham ko as mien sirf kaam karna hota h.
    Dear pahly ya hota tha ka jab mujhy forex main loss hota tha to mian apny dosoton sa ghusa karti or bila waja naraz ho jati thi or dil main khyal aata tha ka forex ko mazeer run nahi karna phir slow slow mind change hota gaya phir jab loss hota to apni mistake find karti or ab main try karti ho ka koi wrong trade ho he na.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

ILoveYou (2019-09-18)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tend not to make sure it's a bad point, understand, this is your best self-education and learning that you previously bought with your shed, study the item, and you might find out the real problem that after that is right and also solve the item, everything sometimes it happens in foreign currency trading and for that reason be careful, this feeling is more easily caused by a number of situations and can endanger people who exchange currency trading,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

ILoveYou (2019-09-18)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if your goods work forex and better income earning for work now all human goods work forex and better income earning for work now joining forex and money earning goods for work now joining forex and money earning goods for forex work now goods function. And any loss is an indication of our weakness in this market. So after losing our money, we have to understand that we have to improve ourselves by learning the right fundamental and technical market analysis. Because of that loss is also a lesson for us. By losing we can also know what our mistakes are. I think this thinking is a great way to relax after losing all our money

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .Yes boss aap ki baat belkul theek h k forex hamain her bar kamaee ker moqa deta h agar ham as mien kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien ham ko dil laga kar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar acha kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien kaam karte hien tu hamain as mien soch kar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko her bar ye samjhna hota h k ye hi sab sy acha h aur ham ko as mien sirf kaam karna hota h.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

ILoveYou (2019-09-18)

Trusted Member Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,121 Times in 5,285 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main sub he loss hota hai jo koi bhi ho aor jitna bhi expert q na ho us ko kam ya zaayda loss hota he hai is liye loss ki fikar karna chor dein agar loss kay baray main sochen gein to apko profit kam he hoga is liye apko hard work karna hoga jo apki kamyabi ki zamanat hai is baat ki main apko gurrantee day sakta hon.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Version2 For This Useful Post:

ILoveYou (2019-09-18), tiger22 (2019-09-16)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss Zindgi ka kio b shoba ho ham ko as mien plan karna hota h agar hamara plan mazboot h tu ham as mien her bar kamyab ho sakte hien aur agar hamara plan mazboot nahi h tu ham as mien
    apna nuqsaan ker sakte hien aur kio b as mien apna nuqsan nahi kerna chahta h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar aik proper plan aur mansoba bana ker as mien kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien apne lyee her bar achi kamaee kerna hota h aur khud ki zindgi ko asan karna hota hai.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

ILoveYou (2019-09-18)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab mujhy koi loss hota he to pehly to apna computer off karta hon pear bahh for me jata hoen kuch drink leta hon jesy chicken waghiara pear sath me chips don't me apni tension ko bhool sakun pear me wahan sy kafi diar ka bad me apny ghar wapis atta hon pir me apna computer in karta hon ar ak film dechta hon pir so jata hon pears the next day relax ho k nay siry sy kam shoro karta hon ar apni purani error ko check out bad karny un ko sudharny ki koshish karta hon.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

ILoveYou (2019-09-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 413 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)