+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 413 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    After I lost my own income, foreign exchange separately in my opinion was a little discouraged and irritated. Because the results are related to having an impact on certain feelings. We basically try and continue my own advice when I spill money in advertising. It's my own function to be able to research social networking internet sites together by talking to my own friends who produce personally relaxed together calmly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    things to that person, even when I try to understand the first one later in the administration of the IMF and stop the program for sustainable production is an important factor in success, for example, will only try treatment, I want to not say so, consisting of retail prices. and when you lose money in the forex market, but I feel a little frustrated and angry. When I try to divert my mind after losing money in trading, just surfing the social networking site which is usually the result of operations is me who slightly affects our emotions talking to friends who have to relax.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the key to success on Forex just try, I will not tell you more, learn price action. Good luck. The best education that you have bought with expensive losses, learn, and you will know your real problems and then fix and complete them, everything can happen in forex trading and agr mein loses karon money then loses mein what to recover karny ki try karon ga and crashed into trading kartay hay tu relax ho karay because yeh aik good business hay aap is sey bahot ahci get kar saktay hay mein forex ko bahot pasand kartay hay kiyon key yeh aik hay lifelong business is mein aap aik good traders ban saktay hi

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I experienced a loss in some time on forex. After that I did not start again. I take the time to calm my mind. For that I vacation and go somewhere. After that I returned with a new mind, resumed my trade. in forex and I have invested $ 200 in forex and won almost $ 60, but greed is really a problem I can't be patient and you continue working at FX and losing $ 240 and leaving work at Forex for a whole month due to losing

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not make sure it is a bad phase, continue, it really is your own training that is much better you might be currently bought and expensive along with your losses, find these specifics, and you will recognize your individual's actual problem after it has recovered together with this specific total, something might happen in forex currency trading and for that reason it needs to be known, specific feelings are really easy to carry through a number of scenarios and can damage your individual currency exchange,

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Jee dosto ye baat sach hay kay lalach buri baala hay oar forex main to members ko bilkul es kay kareeb hi nahi jana chahey forex main jo log lalach karty hain wo aksar apna account wash kar bathty hain,
    forex main kabhi bhi lalach na karain oar hamaish damagh sey kaam lain...
    trade krne se pehle khud ko realx aur calm krna bhuut zaruri hota hia... hrr trade mein ek alag situation hoti hai jiske liye ek alag plan ready hona chaiyeh.... plan bnne ke baad bhi jbb trade shuru hoti hai toh situation bd jati hai aur uske according kaam krne ke liye aapko shant hona bhuut jaruri hai..

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risky but profitable forex. When I lost my money on Forex, I felt a little frustrated and angry. Because the results of trading affect our emotions, I just try to divert my mind after losing money in trading, I usually explore social networking sites and talk with my friends which makes me calm and relaxed. Forex is a time of careful work not to lose and the only way to relax yourself when a loss occurs in trading. it will be very difficult for traders to relax after losing big. the only thing to do is practice and more practice.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    also lost a lot of money in a short time of course because of the greedy way of trading, I'm sure you made a lot size too to lose a lot, quickly consider it a difficult lesson, just don't make the same mistakes again and you will see an increase, but you must remember that forex is not someone, if you lose or win it is up to your job and of course Forex is a lucrative job. what should be made known to the quaker makers as your work, but if it happens, I go try to find the rules and then acquire, because money management and stopping the collapse are the keys to success in Forex installation, try to do, my module does not ask for much, take the cost demands. Pure luck !!

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I felt angry and frustrated after losing a huge $ 16299. Then I thought about not trading anymore but suddenly I felt there was no place for emotions in the trading business. Then I start trading again with a new account and will recover my money with small trading steps. Now I feel fine and aim to make my account like before.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I make a loss in forex, then I have nothing to do. I will try to relax by myself. To relax the main thing is to increase self-control. Because controlling emotions is very heard. Only self control can help us control your emotions. So I would suggest you to increase self-control and risky but profitable forex. what should I tell a friend about your post, but if it happens I will try to learn first then it will produce, money management and dismissal is the key to success on Forex just try it, I will not tell you more, learn the price of action.forex works time be careful to stop losing ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 413 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)