+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 or MT5, Which do you prefer?

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 both are the useful for the traders. The poor and jobless people can be useful from this forums. This helps the poor people who want to trade and has not the capacity of investment from their own pocket. This is the good source of income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to utilize MT 4 because its simple to use MT 4 is very famous software in forex trading business MT 4 is easy to understand I am also using MT 4 software because I get proper learning about MT 4 software

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I promote to utilize mt because piece I cerebrate forex trading I take a warning virtually mt4, meanwhile mt5 has never been I get its ex cogitate, maybe mt can exceed, but I requirement to earn mastery before one and i am beginnings from mt4 until i am masterly

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new in this forex market. But i say MT4 is very use many trader. And i am use Mt4 platform. And i feel that it is easy platform. So i like Mt5 platform. And many broker use this platform. Thanks all

Banned ijazsony is on a distinguished road ijazsony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main nay mt5 kabi use nahi kiya or mt4 hi use krta hon becouse mt4 software bohat easy hai or isa samjhna or bi asaan hai,meray khiyal main ziyada log mt4 hi use krtay hain.

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer MT4 and MT4 is better than MT5.I learn MT4 properly and i think meta trader 4 is very much user friendly and newbie.Many traders use meta trader 4.Its can easily handle.
    so thats reason i use mata trader 4.

Thanks

Banned vizioit is an unknown quantity at this point vizioit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think both are very good for online trading and we can trade with both... but actually mt4 is old version and it is easy in use and also we can do trade with these better, mt4 is support to all kind of indicators and templates and also mostly user like trade with mt4..

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never utilize MT5 program mainly because and so nearly impossible to find warning trading relating to this, I favor utilize MT4 mainly because numerous broker utilize it since program trading, as well as I mind MT4 user friendly in my opinion, why not consider anyone my buddy?

Member zeeangel15 is an unknown quantity at this point zeeangel15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Get benefits

Market depth
    One-click trading
    quick execution
    management portfolion
    Heavier Charing
    custom reports

MT5 is built on the new version of Meta quote language and global function and improved, and many are new to this is really a creation greate, just give it a try.

Banned kaisar21 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar21's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I still gan, prefer MT4, accustomed to use MT4 and again I only have indicators and EA option, based MT4. while if you want to use MT5, then I have to look for indicators and EA's latest, which uses a version of MT5. 's so complicated ..
    but actually feel really, about the continuation of MT4, MT4 whether a time will no longer apply yaaa ..
    MT4 hopefully it can be used all the time ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast