+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 or MT5, Which do you prefer?

Senior Member m.asifali is an unknown quantity at this point m.asifali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the my mind i like the mt4 it was the easy and relieble for the everyone trader and the mt5 are new and they are up****ed some one trader are used it i prefer the mt4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member m.ahmed bilal will become famous soon enough m.ahmed bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while trading in Forex i just use mt4 because i learn from my seniors to use mt4. my seniors also does not know how to use mt5. that's why i also does not know about mt5 i always prefer mt4 because i use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shiedmilon01 is an unknown quantity at this point shiedmilon01's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i never employ MT5 platform since and so nearly impossible to find indicator trading concerning this, I prefer employ MT4 since quite a few dealer put it to use because platform trading, and also When i head MT4 simple to use for me personally, why don't you consider people my pal.

Junior Member Rochelle Irani is an unknown quantity at this point Rochelle Irani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT 5 i will prefer .

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma matatrader4 use krta hun or ic ma hr kam bohat aasan or clearly ho jata ha or ic ka istmal bohat acha ha ic lia ma to MT4 matatrader4 ko prefer krun ga kun k ya bohat best trader ha or bohat zyada istmal hony wala ha

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta Trader 4 is the most uses trading platform in the forex market and Meta Trader 5 is the newest. But i prefer MT4 because all the available indicators are capable to work with this.

Member ezeteonu is an unknown quantity at this point ezeteonu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    I have try to instal MT5 and the platform still make me confuse to used it, so I decide to still using MT4 and it is easy to paste the pluging of indicators and EA, maybe someday I try again to learn about MT5 after I have know MT4 more better than now.
    what i have ever tried using is the mt4 on windows desktop and was pretty awsome when it comes to personal comfigurations of its graghical user interface. have not tried mt5 and cant say what exactly is the difference,,,,so what is the major difference?

Senior Member ghulam88 is an unknown quantity at this point ghulam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 ko ma to prefer karo ga trader ko kio ka kio ka ya trader ka lea bohat ache ha ya all indicator ko support karta ha jis sa trader ko bohat hellp milti ha
    lakn mt5 new version ha iss ma errorr he bohat ha aur inicator ko support be bohat kam karta ha jis sa trader ko prashani hoti ha so is lea mt4 he best ha.

Banned mreaz21 is an unknown quantity at this point mreaz21's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 of course will be far more better compared to MT5 since MT5 choose accounts and also MT5 have got plenty of weight they will pull and decelerate web connection a whole lot in which exactly why I can't such as utilizing it

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mein meta trader4 ko he prefer kron ga kyun k meiney kabi metatrader5 ko kabi b use nahi kia
    our mujhey metattrader4 he acha trader lagta hai our ye kafi easy b hai eis ko koi b use kr sakta
    hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast