+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy Strategy.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed, the person I love cannot stand me personally to make a foreign exchange just because we often lose. and we don't give good results on their behalf at all. this makes people I love hate whenever I observe me personally in front of my personal screen. However, I want to maintain the industry until I will get great results. and Barriers and obstacles to trade forex is very large and that is the challenge we face, we must be able to conquer obstacles in order to succeed in forex trading, we must also be prepared to face all risks, because in the largest forex trading Obstacles are the risk of rapid loss, and we must be prepared with all that if they want to be free in the face of these obstacles

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to magic For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very good, but it's not always all good, because people tell me that the strategy depends on familiarity with us and I always use my own strategy with my own signing, and that the most important forex is patient and able to manage money management and see charts this alone has shown that there is nothing easy in it because just looking at the graph we realize that the graph does not look simple and beginners will not be able to understand the graph because of too many indicators attached to it and the difficulty they will have in interpreting meaning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trying to comment here because I don't want other inexperienced traders to be moved by ideologies that will never succeed. As a forex trader, I would advise you that if you want to be among the lucky few who escape the anger of forex trading, Never trade the market in a complicated, boxed or not, this strategy does not seem real to me. maybe traders may come about trading with any analysis, even simple theories give you the problem of not discussing the complex, be careful what you adopt.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you dear, Very good sharing mn abhi hun aur seekh new raha hun aur mujhey is the main seeker of kafi acha moqa mila and mre the main knowledge of kafi azafa hua hey and Traders must have preparation strategies and plans for use in trade. An easy strategy to use in trading is a new strategy when Financial and Data news is released from Economic Calender, this is the best time to trade and use the same strategy.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my brother for sharing this strategy. I will try it right away in my trade but before using it. I want to try it on a demo account and I still have a big problem reading it and I believe this will help beginners learn to trade. and indeed installing an indicator when the market is ready will be very easy, but I will not, I will immediately try it on a market that has not yet happened, or a chart that has not yet been completed, because it will look like there are still indicators or not, because some of them I tried that indicator for sure show late signals, most of them are wrong. if trading using indicators I recommend only for sideways markets, when the trend I do not recommend.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai sab sai zaydah achea BB aur MA strategy hai is k sath so that the parabola sar ko ba chea combined with gay daikhy tou ap ko acha the results of milay ga magar is k sath ap ko is mao news ko bhea read because cahay and b hai jab not hum system ko nahi jaanenge hum forex mein trading nahi kar sakte hai, pehle hume system ko achhe se same jjoriori hai uske baad hei hum uske signal ko the same as revenge aur usse trading kar payenge, sahi system follow because of jaroori hai hai ..

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried instruments currently in my trade, but before using them I needed to try a demo relationship. My console has a big problem displaying it, so I see members who use this strategy distribution in almost the same way to view and save it in our program. I'm confused about planting. and In what time frame it gives you a more accurate signal. I have never used this strategy in my real or demo account. Usually I trade long term and use the H4 time frame. Does it give good results on H4? I need your help more.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    easy strategy on this platform if you have a good income in it and succeed in this place so you can learn well on this platform and take good knowledge in it and then work on this platform and itna jayda strategy is effective nahi hi, repaint the indicator hi , isliye jab only ko pata chala to maine is a strategy to use because chor diya, approach mein aisa lagta tha, if you enter oak dum sahi par deta ho level.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you, I hope you truly become the master immediately for days, even weeks, but personally, that this industry does not happen until they use a forex demo account. My business is still good, problem analysis, I really hope that users are online with you. About the company's strategy to expand services will be able to see how each one is, so how you can create a platform. What kind of emotion. and when I look it looks simple and easy. please ask permission to download too, who knows it's useful for beginners like me and hopefully can be adjusted further to make it more complete and easier to read. thanks.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you, many are expensive considering the publishing plan. I will try quickly around my Exchange, but I must try it before you can use quid pro ". I still like this item, good question, I really encourage those who might be in this plan a revelation on how to look and use, as well as the stage we can develop. I still find it difficult. and I think there are so many easy strategies in forex education, but to implement them is not easy, some of the results still suffer from money losses. This condition requires our intelligence to implement all strategies even though we think it is easy, but how much profit we get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)