+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Together about supply and demand analysis.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes guys sate dono miles ap forex trading karo ge for losing honing ka chance we hope, market analysis reaches the exact time hoo, or tara se ap forex if there is also a profit because of the sack hoo, thank you guys bare me to discuss because of ne liya. and the mein kahi market jada aise hai jo system is fake hai ya fir jinka koi use nahi, aise par par system ko when waste time is due to chahiye, merchant ko achha milte system usspar usspar practice karke usko samajhna chahiye ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you system to support aur par resistance depends on hot hain aur price mein bhi actions support aur aur candlestick resistance in sabhi ka use the main kiya jain hah for your system kahunga you hi sabse hote best hain hai bhaiya and legitimate kap aapne supports the resistance base aur par banai strategy har bahut acchi hoti hai par price action ko samjhna hi ek chunauti hai ism thik se samjah nahi aata market hai aur market ka nical movements bhi jata hai lekin ye bhi sach hai ki so ham price action sikh Jaen to bahut paise kama sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,549 Times in 956 Posts
    great strategy, I also use the same strategy for my trading and I think it is profitable, but I cannot say that there is a guarantee for this strategy because I have missed this trade, and I make a loss with this strategy, so my friend thought not there is a guarantee for any trading strategy because there is always a possibility that will happen in our trade is winning in forex can be achieved for me that strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if more than that it can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is to fight fear itself, so winning in forex can be achieved thanks.

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    great strategy, I also use the same strategy for my trading and I think it is profitable, but I cannot say that there is a guarantee for this strategy because I have missed this trade, and I make a loss with this strategy, so my friend thought not there is a guarantee for any trading strategy because there is always a possibility that will happen in our trade is winning in forex can be achieved for me that strategy is good enough if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if more than that it can be said that the strategy is very profitable. I think the best strategy in forex is to fight fear itself, so winning in forex can be achieved thanks.

Thanks

Thanks

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    must have complete knowledge about forex trading and knowledge of indicators and technical analysis of forex support and resistance using these channels to get my supply and demand zones knowing that they are very good especially and support / resistance is not only in numbers but it is a certain area. Therefore I assume that support / resistance = supply and demand. although the method of determination is slightly different. but the concept of trading using both is very similar. i.e. makes an entry when the price is in the specified area

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

panah (2019-08-19)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g got piyare baimim forx stepping on new mai ho demo accout per kam kar rha hu muje iss to bare mai khuch typical pata nai hai is liamai aap ko is to bare mai kuch becomes nai brick sakta hun lakin mai treading sekh rha hun and maybe it's not the simplest resolution but this is an honest thanks to the space of stop-loss. The dealer said it is best to use stop-loss if the trader does not believe in excessive amounts of movement, but I don't agree. supply requests are also a good strategy in forex.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hear lots of offers and requests, but I've also gotten lots of information about Support and resistance. If you are happy, can you give me an explanation, but unfortunately I still can't understand. can you give me a photo examples of Sup / Dem and Sup / Res in the graph include their explanation. and supply and demand analysis, the more we learn the more we engage together in strategies and indicators, the better for learning to negotiate

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    If i understand about the difference support ressistance and supply demand is the position of the boundary.
    means that supp demand in view of the plot area ranging could be there is a correction equilibrium bargaining between buyer and seller sebuat timing reference. then if support and resistance wave seen from the end of a reference period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)