+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn Together about supply and demand analysis.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Okay sir, here are discussing supply and demand strategies .... but here are all the same study, no one feels a master ... if you study later please let me upload a picture This will be a joint conversation here .. and and instead of this is the supply and demand of my plot area in GBP USD h1 ... everything seems to be rising for the refusal of new requests

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do you identify the level of demand and supply? I've seen your post before, but still ... I don't understand. You make it look very simple. But for me who is not a trader of demand and supply, I find it difficult to detect which level should be recognized as supply and demand? It will be very helpful for traders like me if you can guide from the identifying parts. and tomorrow I will share about that .. all for identification .... This is from the SamSeiden master ... simple but not easy ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for sharing this. I personally like getting help. I tried using it but it didn't work for me very well. It could be my mistake that I can't use it properly. I have to try again and let's find out how it works this time. . and Hum logo ko ye mein bahut trading system hi acha fayda hota hai bhai, so that jo hum candlestick to the pattern to bare mein achi tarah se jante hai, you bhi trading support the basis of resistance aur par hoti hai bhai.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

darwan (2019-08-26)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. We need to understand the concept of demand and supply, which states that, the higher the demand, the higher the price (bullish pattern), the higher the supply, the lower the price (bearish pattern). If you apply this law to the chart, you will understand where the market is going. and wait for your trading system from January to the day of the Huri Jaruri Huri, the technical candlestick aur dono mein hona is strong, the candlestick jab is no forehead ayega, the hum ismein supply aur the analysis of the demand for the nahi kar sakte hai bhai.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

maspion (2019-08-26)

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i understand about the difference support / ressistance and supply / demand is the position of the boundary.
    means that supp / demand in view of the plot area ranging could be there is a correction / equilibrium / bargaining between buyer and seller sebuat timing reference. then if supp / ress wave seen from the end of a reference period

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right, I'm very interesting with supply and demand strategies, but I really have a hard time understanding how to make regional supply and demand, and there are formation candles that show us that prices will be reborn or broken and it's good to learn about supply and demand analysis and if the trader has a good command of these two factors, then market analysis becomes very easy for traders and income is also easy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

prajurit (2019-08-30)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you, thank you "yoddutfx 'for the good topic that you have started, Actually supply and demand are the main causes of Market activity. So trying to understand it and analyze it is very important and I remember having a friend say to fb, saying he really did not have such a thing oversold or buying prices, all the possibilities can occur, which are considered overbought will actually support new ones instead ...

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex trading provides the basis of demand and trading par karne to liye humare paas technical and fundamental dono tarah ki knowledge and experience of chahiye, only khyaal se hum supply aur basic demand for nominal trade nahin kar saktai hi, kuchh hi expert trader aise hai jo my forex bhi provide aur request par command rakhte hi. and making trade analysis is not easy we need to study and practice for a long time before we can make good trading analysis and I also agree with price action this is a good way of trading and gives us more profit if we understand how to use it for our trade but understanding price action is not an easy way

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is really good to Learn Together about supply and demand analysis because the more we learn together the more we share strategies, it is better to learn to negotiate and win in the market. and bahut hi acha hota hain trading you bhaiya ji maine try kiya aur iske bare mein kafi achi tarah se learn bhi kiya tha you humare ko koafi acha strategy fortunately to produce karne mein kafi acha madad karega so that achi tarh aa jaye to

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh aapne pics ka example de kar bahot hi accha samjaya aapne supply or demand to bare mein mein jyda for is the forex market mein iske bare mein kuch nahi janta magar mein ab aur in mein janne aur samjne action hoon ki kyon currency market down teak aur kyon up and forum mein knowledge kafi Jarir hota hain aur beginners to liye to kafi jayda forums se sikhe to jayda acha hoga sath mein aur grid lane website se bhi sikhna chahiye dono tarah se trading to liye acha experience liya ja sakta hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)