+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 371 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3709

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #2

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #3

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

2018-01-16   12:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    Forex is business, so definitely every business you need to work hard,
    And hard working people who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Junior Member amirepst is an unknown quantity at this point amirepst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is useful for who have learned a lot and get enough experience so that He can face this huge market ,And It's harmful for the greed traders who jump to this market without enough knowledge and experience ,So it's depends on how we have prepared to face it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rano53 is on a distinguished road rano53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex is useful , if you have a good knowledge about it and can make a good strategy about forex trading...but if someone is trading blindly and without any knowledge, then it can proves to be a harmful and we can suffer alot of losses...so it is all depends on knowledge and plannings

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shapiraa View Post
    harmfull??? yes, forex is very harmfull. its dangerous, you should stay away from forex. forex is like fire, its can hurt you, burn you, kill you. but like fire, if we can learn how to use it, its can very usefull for us. its can work for us, give us great advantage. we just have to learn how to use it, use it with very carefull (use it with good mm) and forex will give us advatage.
    well well this tells me you have some big lossses but your bad experience really does not matter that what you are syaing it is true about forex. so some people really had great success and they would opposite what you think. so I can not agree with you. it is all depend on traders and if you are losing money then this is your fault and you are a bad trader.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Forex trading is not harmful just don't take it too much seriously because it might makes you go crazy. Trade forex moderately because if you can trade it the right way it has the power to change your whole life completely.
    forex trading ko harmful nahi kaha ja sakta, risky kaha ja sakta hai
    forex tradung agar harmful hoti to har trader ko isme loss hota lekin aian ahi hota..forex me jo trader study aur basics ko follow karte hue trading karte hai unko loss nahi hota..forex harmful unke liye hai jo ki galtiya karte hai trading ke waqt

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by etoir View Post
    i think that forex have the both at the same time but for me it was useful and i hope it will be useful for all the time, because forex give me easy job to do and monthly profit and my capital grow to the best, forex it was the best business that i have seen in my life.
    I also, forex has changed my outlook on life. I used to just focus on the real work only, and it's just a very boring routine. how you should be get up early, go to the office and stuck in traffic on the road. but with forex, you do not need it all. you just need a pc, internet and a little capital, as well as knowledge about forex trading. you can get money from anywhere.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No matter how much indicators I used, what combination I made I still faced loss... I was anger on my system.. I changed frequently.. until I came to my senses.. I throw all the Indi I have and starts learning forex again.. But this time with basics.. Like fibonacci, trendline, price action... But the funny thing is even with these little tools I am doing better than before.. and now I am gaining confident that truly I can make money out of this market.. So dont chase pips with those fancy tools... learn the basics and it will give you sure profit..

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    ye dono h e ha kioun k main ne es main loss bhi kafi karwaaya ha or es main profit bhi kafi kamaya ha es liye main to ye samghta houn k ye useful or harmful dono he ha par app apne experince or knowledge ki base par es ko useful bana saktey ho

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lode View Post
    i think that forex trading is blessing for me because it give me many chances to win money in this market forex harm the traders who make investment more than what they are not willing to lose but when trader use small risk depending to the capital everything will be all right.
    I quite agree with your idea there.You see,You see,if I can manage the risk properly and take the profit consstantly,which I think can be a benefit for us all. In that case,we still keep a nice health body there.So in the end,all this can be useful .

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can trade and earned profit from here we think it as a useful trading market.We can not make profit all the time because some times market moves slowly and then we have to face great lose here so it is harmful too.

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think FX market can certainly be useful in the event that you implement a profitable strategy and in addition buyers implement its regulations with the help of a solid MM in the particular exact same time are often very dangerous should you merely gaming as well as certainly not trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 371 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)