+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 371 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3709

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #2

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #3

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

2018-01-16   12:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    Forex is business, so definitely every business you need to work hard,
    And hard working people who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Junior Member mahmoudnet is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudnet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the Forex market something useful, but not all people

It is useful to those who give a true and good at and learn, either entering the forex world without the knowledge and awareness of it will have a nightmare

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this market is always useful for the people who have some knowedge of this field and hatmful for the people who don't have any knowledge of this field so its good to get some knowledge before entering.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sumonmia0526 View Post
    Forex can be useful for those are successful but it can be very dangerous who are thinking to make revenge after a loss and this happen continuously ..which means he is totally addicted of it ..when are are thinking Forex like a real business then only possible to become success
    I agree with this, that many forex traders think is bad for them because they are losing in this business, when in forex can provide a tremendous advantage, provided we know how.

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The foreign exchange market is useful if used without a margin, such as ATM or bank transfer from one currency to be either with a margin of gambling and non-beneficial

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can be useful for those are successful but it can be very dangerous who are thinking to make revenge after a loss and this happen continuously ..which means he is totally addicted of it ..when are are thinking Forex like a real business then only possible to become success

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k forex trading sab se he useful business ha kioun k main es main kafi profit kama raha houn es main mugh ko kafi profit ho raha ha or main es main yahi chata houn k mazeed profit kamoun es liye main nahi samghta houn k forex trading koi harmful ha mere liye

Senior Member Phulbari will become famous soon enough Phulbari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fore market is really very helpful for you. when you will earn money from this business then you will feel that you are getting good money from this business. so it is very helpful for you for the money earning source for you.

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dangerous or not, it depends on who you are? Forex trading is very dangerous for people who are new to forex trading, but it's very useful for people who are able to get a consistent profit.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market un k liye harmful hey jo is ko theek sey nehi kertay or loss per loss kertay rehtay hien kunki woh is ko achi terhan nehi seekh paatey jo is ko achay sey seekhtay hein or apni strategy per hi focus kertay hein un k liye useful hey

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which people are experienced and skilled of the forex market and understand the market condition and know how to control their emotion, greed, these people are successes in forex business. In other hand forex is harmful for which people are non experienced and not to know control their emotion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 371 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)