+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 371 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3709

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2018-01-16   12:06
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    Forex is business, so definitely every business you need to work hard,
    And hard working people who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #3

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #4

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

Member Muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    forx market main kabhe nuqsaan hota hai to kabhi faeeda, main dono kay laye her wakat tayaar rehta hoo, kuch logo ka khyaal hai keh ye harmfull hai or kuch isay to bhut usufullkehtay hain, main beginner ho is laye mian is kay barray mian itna nhe keh sakta sirf itna kaho ga keh her insaan ki apni he kahani hai forx kay barray main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right forex is harmful if only you don't learn it well , acquire the necessary skill and knowledge that is required to be a successful Forex trader and if you gain all this you will be successful and become a professional trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the traders who earn the money the forex market is use-full for them but the traders loss the money the forex is harmful for them i think it is not harmful for me because i earn from it

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex market useful for us. Forex trade is the best trade in the world, Forex trade is better than other business and Forex is the best online business in the world. I know Forex is a risky business but it is profitable business for traders. I believe if i can heard work in Forex then one day i must be success in Forex.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market is very useful to the traders that are taking it serious and are trading according to the rules that the experts have devices for the trading like lean it well before starting to focus on earning and money management etc

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tarun2305 View Post
    main ye kahta hoon bhai agar mauke ka fayna na udha paye to jayda utavla nahi hona chahiye.
    ishi ke chakar mein trader jayda loss khate hai.aur isi wjah se market kuch ke liye useful hai kuch ke liye harm ful hai
    agar aap ko loss hota hai tu is ka matlab aap bad trader ho q k usi waqt bohut saare log earn bhi kar rahe hon ge tu it depends on your trading and if you can not utilize the opportunity of earning then it is your mistake so just work on that.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you mean about injurious here? Market is market and we just take a few repayments from it and so there is risk or damaging market here and of course the trader catch their earnings from the market if they have good awareness and trade with authority

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro you are right, as forex market is harmful then it is not becoming popular day by day, and the number of traders are increasing day by day, because forex in only the market where you can introduce your creativity, your skill and your power, with the combination of all you can be a good earner of forex.

Senior Member 999999999 is an unknown quantity at this point 999999999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by surid143 View Post
    According to me,Forex trading is harmful for our life.Because it effects in our social life.When we involve in forex trading then we forget our all responsibilities.Is is one kind of addiction.We have to do it as a par time job.Learning in forex market is very important.We can learn from forex.
    if forex is harmful then why would you still trade on this industry ? i think forex is not that harmful as long as the trader know the limit of it, not to over trade and trading using the money the trader afford to lose is the key to succeed in forex trading
    Not a Trader, Just Investor

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ye kahta hoon bhai agar mauke ka fayna na udha paye to jayda utavla nahi hona chahiye.
    ishi ke chakar mein trader jayda loss khate hai.aur isi wjah se market kuch ke liye useful hai kuch ke liye harm ful hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 371 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)