+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 371 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think forex market,useful or harmful?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-11   18:57
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex market ka useful hai sab ke liye Jo log Forex use Karke earning karte hain unke liye Forex Sahi Hai Baki Jo log Forex Mein Dhyan nahi Dete Hain Koun ke liye Forex Se Koi Lena Dena nahi forex market harmful Kisi Ke Liye Bhi Nahi Hai for market sabse Saiya new trader ke liye aur jo experience trader hone ke liye bhi sahi hai

2018-01-28   20:43
    Best answer #2

First market is definitely helpful in the forex trader career and you can on a high amount of profit by practicing in the demo market and even I can always your skills for practicing in the forum so this is very easily as well

2018-01-06   14:42
    Best answer #3

we can never say it as harmful , yeah i know we have to face loss sometime but that doesnt mean forex became harmful.. it is very useful for all of us and we all are earning money form it and we should be thankful for this to forex and work with full dedication and earn money in future also

2018-01-10   22:17
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex market is useful and harmful in its own ways... agr aap iskki positive side ko analyze krre toh aapko kitna kuch bss kuch clicks se sikhne ko milta hai... aur trading ke through earning ka mauka bhiii yeh aap prr depend krta hai ki aap apni values ko kaise implement krte hai agr aap negitive way mein jaye toh aapki greed ko money or fear of losing aapko harm krengi aur agr positive side ko dekhe toh forex se aapko calm rehkr kaam krna aur risk ko manage krna aur profit earn krna sikhne ko milta hai...

2018-01-11   18:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  326 USD

Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex market ko agr hum dhyan se dekhe aur iske baare me ache se jaane tp ye hmesha useful hi hogi kyuki ye hume earn krne ko deri hai aur hum isse acha earn bhi kr pa rahe hai to ise useful hi khenge, harmful to kehne ka kli mtlb hi nhi hai,bss aapko trading pe dhyan dena hoga
    jee han bhai hum forex ko dakh kr is ky chart ko dakh kr phir trade lgani chaye or koi wrong trade nhi lgani chaye woh is trah k hum ko candle sell ki chal rahi hai to hum ko trade bhi sell krni chaye or agir hum sell k trand man buy krin gy to loss ho ga

2018-01-16   12:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys,what do you think of forex market?Which one do you think forex market,useful or harmful?
    For me,I do know that it can be a very good market for usto make a nice living there,which can be so useful there.While,it changes us life style so much.I may get used to check the forex news now and then.I may try yo check the trend when I am doing some other things.A lot things will remind me of forex.All of those,sometimes I regard as harmful thing.
    What about you?
    Forex is business, so definitely every business you need to work hard,
    And hard working people who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You see,we will come to think about the forex trading without any noticing.I may check the forex news even I am not in the forex market,but sometimes I will leave my mind in the market,which I think sometimes can be a harmful thing it give me many chances to win money in this market forex harm the traders who make investment more than what they are not willing to lose but when trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zonyakhan View Post
    mein wahan aap ke khayaal se bilkul ittafaq karta hon. aap dekhte hain, aap dekhte hain, agar mein khatray ka sahih tareeqay se intizam karsaktha hon aur mustafeed mustaqil tor par le sakta hon, jis ke baarey mein mere khayaal mein hum sab ke liye faida ho sakta hai is soorat mein, hum abhi bhi wahan sahet ka aik achaa idaara rakhtay hain. lehaza aakhir-kaar, yeh sab mufeed saabit ho sakta hai
    Forex trading har trader ke liye useful hai jo bhi trader is trade se regularly profits kamata hai aur jo trader consistently loss karte hain is markets mein to unke liye ye harmful hai . Isiliye forex trading ke liye special skills aur abilities chaiye aur zyada risk se trading karna sahi nahi hai aur apne emotions control karke risk management ke saath trading karni chaiye .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every thing in life is a matter of control, if what we are doing in forex is out of control if we are losing then thiswill be harmful. but tif we trade and begin to be profitable this is different story also, the must important is that we must be in control not out of control. and hi friend if you want my views then i always say that it is very helpful to trade in forex because it is my aim to earn big amount of money from forex at present i am new so not able to do this .forex is harmful for those who invest more and have no knowledge about forex.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex market is useful because we can earn a lot of money if we want to know, and want to learn, just be patient because it need time to make the consistent profit and always this business need less emotion and less greed to all 5% people that want to earn from this business and i get this experiance about the patience because patience is very very important for forex trading

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good vision at the start of trading has a clear image of how that is expected in the future in forex it is a good thing that will ease you into a great hope you become a professional trader, so you will be able to resist loss and more eager to learn because you have great expectations and for me i think thaat a technical analys it's good than other things i can earn just by my technic analys , and in other a fundamental analys it's in other important but when we have a important news.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    mein wahan aap ke khayaal se bilkul ittafaq karta hon. aap dekhte hain, aap dekhte hain, agar mein khatray ka sahih tareeqay se intizam karsaktha hon aur mustafeed mustaqil tor par le sakta hon, jis ke baarey mein mere khayaal mein hum sab ke liye faida ho sakta hai is soorat mein, hum abhi bhi wahan sahet ka aik achaa idaara rakhtay hain. lehaza aakhir-kaar, yeh sab mufeed saabit ho sakta hai

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    what do you mean about destructive here..market is market and we simply take a few advantages from it thus there is peril or hurtful market here and obviously the merchant get their benefit from the market on the off chance that they have great information and exchange with discipline yet some of them get their losing as well, so the issue here isn't from the market yet from the dealers itself

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is very useful for trader if trader make if for them. I think when trader have good trading plan and they follow their trading plan they can easily doing good in this market. Every trader should need to trade with right way that give them good success and trader can make good profit as well. forex market use full bhi ha an dharm full bhi ha kuke agar is buisness mi regular profit hasil ho raha ho tu ye market trader ke ly kafi faida mund bun sakti ha ad agar is business mi loss ho raha ha tu pher ye market bohat he loss able ho ge and is se tarder nuqsan ke elawa koi other option nahi ho ga.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere vichaar se forex market useful aur harmful dono hai. Jo bina kisi study ke bina kisi strategy ke forex market me trading karte hai uske liye forex market harmful hai. Aur jo study karke, sahi strategy ke saath forex market me trading karte hai uske liye forex market useful hai. ji ha dosto jaha tak ki mera sochana hai forex trading se koi bhi harmful ki baat nahi ho sakti hai kyiki isme hum profit k lie hi to ese karte hai to hum ye bhi kah sakte hai ki forex trading ek prakar ka useful hi to hai

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    truly it is blended understanding for various individuals and it isn't misfortunes for each one and not destructive for everybody and not productive for anybody and to make progress you should have a few characteristics and I figure achievement can be accomplished in forex by endeavoring some genuine endeavors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 371 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)