+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Mother candle strategie.

Senior Member kartickmia is an unknown quantity at this point kartickmia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am unable to post mother candle ways image here. i'm a brand new one during this forum. thus anyone will facilitate Maine for posting image from my computer to the current forum. i will be able to thanks full to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ramdaas11 is an unknown quantity at this point ramdaas11's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are new and if you donot have so much knowledge and learning about the market then the best thing for you to start your trade is to analyze the candle chart which gives you some exact position of the market and tell you the trend of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well dear from my personal opinion that should be focus on the strategy as well as candle strategies picture here or on the market skills as we can see. i am a new one in this forum. so any one can help me for posting picture from my pc to this forum.

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am unable to post mother candle ways image here. I'm a replacement one during this forum. thus anybody will facilitate American state for posting image from my laptop to the current forum. I'll thanks full to you.

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    use 4 hour time frame for find mother candle and number of trader use day one candle for find mother candle I think mother candle strategy get well in day one time frame next candle shoud be with in height and lows of mother candle as in picture no.4 is. in abve picture No. 5 showing a mother candle and next no. 4 is a baby candle and its lows and height below to mother candle. Now the next step is you have to see next third candle closing direction and it should be

Member allahhu is an unknown quantity at this point allahhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear asal main main nay kabi es trha ki koi strategy ko use nhi kia hay aur aap nay es kay advantage ko explain bi nhi kia hay es liye main es ko samjh nhi paya aap ka thanks phr bi es kay laiye dear

Member dipali is an unknown quantity at this point dipali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have a light design give the affected party that supports such a function, this article belongs or not, it seems, that you can buy at the best price, all the time can seem like a base station

Banned wahaj0202 is an unknown quantity at this point wahaj0202's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye koonsi straaagety e mujhe uch saamaajh men nahi aay kio k men to ssirf ssmmple straagetiees pe kaam kerta hun aaur men uni se faaida utah ta hun lekin yen koonsi straagety hen pleaaz mujhe bataye kio k ye jaan k shsayed mujhe faaida ho

Banned rox is an unknown quantity at this point rox's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should learn properly about price action theory. Its natural that we'll be skilled as much as we gather information. And this type of knowledge is really a good thing.

Banned rox1 is an unknown quantity at this point rox1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, we can become a millionaire in the small profit. You known if you are become the millionaire then you are don't act the greedy because greedy is the bad skill in the forex, you are always accept the low profit. We all are know that the slow & steady win the rice. So we can say that the low profit & regular / continuous can make the millionaire.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast