+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: A Perfect Money Management Strategy To Trade Forex.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-12-31   00:07
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  3038 USD

HI!
    All the traders out here in the forum and also the visitor traders I welcome you all to my first thread in this forum.
    And, I hope this will help you all in trading Forex and will show you the right path.
    Every Experienced trader will tell you that you should follow only a minimum of 2-3% of risk on a single trade and you all the trader think that it is too small and you will earn very less profit.

I agree with you but what the most traders and the beginner trades don't know that you can increase your profits by risking only 2-3%. And this possible through ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
    MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY :-
    Rules of the system:-
    1.) How much lot size you should trade ----> You should open a lot size in such a manner that you have 1000 pips left in your account
    For eg:-
    0.1 Lot for $100
    0.5 Lot for $500
    1.0 Lot for $1000
    1.1 Lot for $1100
    .........and so on. And one trade at a time. (Strictly).
    **:- You can use two trades at a time only if you have 2000 pips left in your account and that is as follows:-
    $2000 then you can trade as :-
    Trade 1.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips
    Trade 2.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips

and so on.
    2.) You should always place a Stoploss and stoploss should be place in such a way that you only loose 2-3% of your capital if it is hit.
    3.)Move your Stoploss to breakeven when you gain the profit as much as your stoploss.
    For example:- If you are trading on M15 timeframe and you place a stoploss of 25 pips and then you gained more than 25 pips then move your stoploss to the price where you opened the position (Breakeven). So, if the trade reverses back then you will have no loss.

4.) After you move your stoploss to breakeven then you have lift your Only one trade rule and you have the access to trade one more trade of the same lot size. You can trade with the same pair you trade earlier if you think that the signal is strong or you can even trade it on another pair.
    Thus, MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY Doubles your chances of profit with only 2-3% of risk.
    I Hope you all like my first thread in this forum and If the response is good I will come up with more good threads.

If you all feel that you have found something new money management technique then don't forget to Thank me

!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Trading!!!!!!!!!!!
    mazprofx.

2018-11-08   21:19
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

investigate forex can be known consider to learn legitimately note drift right and be right cautious when you break down the market heading in get the opportunity to learn and education,before should cash administration and exchanging plan...

2017-10-22   20:59
    Best answer #3

forex strategy har koi follow nhi karta ha kio ka zaida log money management ko manty ha and kuch log money management nahi manty ha kio ka har insan apny apny tariky se kam karna chahata ha ta ka wo earn karay

2018-11-08   16:35
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  64 USD

Bhai ap ne bilkul sahi kaha hey ke ye money management ke rules ko follow karna bohot zarori hey or proper method use karna chahiye hamen. Agar hum $100 ki investment par 0.01 ki lot se trade karen gey to ye bohot acchi money management ho jaye gi or ziada risk nahi hoga is men lekin profit accha ho jaye ga.

2018-11-08   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  159 USD

Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post

HI!
    All the traders out here in the forum and also the visitor traders I welcome you all to my first thread in this forum.
    And, I hope this will help you all in trading Forex and will show you the right path.
    Every Experienced trader will tell you that you should follow only a minimum of 2-3% of risk on a single trade and you all the trader think that it is too small and you will earn very less profit.

I agree with you but what the most traders and the beginner trades don't know that you can increase your profits by risking only 2-3%. And this possible through ARS MONEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
    MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY :-
    Rules of the system:-
    1.) How much lot size you should trade ----> You should open a lot size in such a manner that you have 1000 pips left in your account
    For eg:-
    0.1 Lot for $100
    0.5 Lot for $500
    1.0 Lot for $1000
    1.1 Lot for $1100
    .........and so on. And one trade at a time. (Strictly).
    **:- You can use two trades at a time only if you have 2000 pips left in your account and that is as follows:-
    $2000 then you can trade as :-
    Trade 1.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips
    Trade 2.) 1 Lot = 1000 pips

and so on.
    2.) You should always place a Stoploss and stoploss should be place in such a way that you only loose 2-3% of your capital if it is hit.
    3.)Move your Stoploss to breakeven when you gain the profit as much as your stoploss.
    For example:- If you are trading on M15 timeframe and you place a stoploss of 25 pips and then you gained more than 25 pips then move your stoploss to the price where you opened the position (Breakeven). So, if the trade reverses back then you will have no loss.

4.) After you move your stoploss to breakeven then you have lift your Only one trade rule and you have the access to trade one more trade of the same lot size. You can trade with the same pair you trade earlier if you think that the signal is strong or you can even trade it on another pair.
    Thus, MFX MONEY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY Doubles your chances of profit with only 2-3% of risk.
    I Hope you all like my first thread in this forum and If the response is good I will come up with more good threads.

If you all feel that you have found something new money management technique then don't forget to Thank me

!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Trading!!!!!!!!!!!
    mazprofx.
    wow its a good one strategy aur is strategy main jo sab sy acha point main ny dekha hai woh yeh hai keh aap ny stop loss ko break even point py set karny ka kaha yeh bat sedha mery dimagh py ja takrai is ke liye main aapka shukria karoon shayad kam hi ho

2020-10-25   09:39
    Best answer #6

यूएसडी डॉलर में गिरावट के बावजूद यूएसडी / सीएडी की जोड़ी ने 1.3139 रुपये पर एक दैनिक दैनिक छापा। इससे पहले बुधवार को यूरोपीय सत्र के दौरान यह जोड़ा 1.3080 पर नीचे आया था, जो 7 सितंबर के बाद का निचला स्तर है। कच्चे तेल की कीमतों में गिरावट और कनाडा के आर्थिक आंकड़ों के बाद रिबाउंड हुआ। इसके अलावा, कुछ सीएडी के क्रॉस में कुछ लाभ लेने वाले का वजन लोनी पर हो सकता है। wti बैरल 3.50% गिर रहा है, $ 40.00 से थोड़ा ऊपर कारोबार कर रहा है।

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for this stratigraphy, I will try to apply this stratigraphy in my demo account to see how it works, and I will read and see whether it is necessary to make changes and As you know, money management is a key factor in forex trading. Each strategy can benefit you if you control your emotions and make good money. As soon as you make a profit and your portfolio increases, you must be most aware about money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks like a good management plan but I think lot size depends on trading style too, brokers use a lot bigger than long-term traders, especially those who trade stocks for months, thanks for sharing. and main b itefaq kerta hon un ki baat sy humhe money management stop loss take profit ka typical fantasize digest chahiye jayda tar log isliye kamyab nahi ho pate kiun k wo stop loss nahi use kerte jis se experience kam hota hai hai stop as se experience izafa hota hai isliye main many sizes ka b imaginary rakh ker trade due to chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha, if 100% is valid, so that my account is sirf 100 dollars hi to aapko kabhi bade lot i trade nahi karana chaiye aapko sirf 0.1 lot i hi trading because my chahye balke to kahunga ki aako usse bhikam lot me trade because chahiye kyuki aapne bada lot lagaya to aapko margin call aahi jata hai and so that jo jo lattice to pass mein 100 $ ka capital hi to usko to bade bade lot size to avoid hi because hota hai, yaha par bhai chota many sizes use because kafi jayda important hota hai bada many bhai capital size b large par hi use because of chahiye.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you brother for this idea about money is really very important and I need it for my trade and I made a vedio that issued it in direct trading because I think money money is the secret key to becoming a successful trader in the forex market and Traders need to ensure that they only taking appropriate risks in their forex trading in every single trade that they open in the forex market. There are many currencies on the market, but you have to focus on the currency that makes a big impact

6. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

fakta (2019-08-19)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good money management, knowledge, and strategies are factors that can help you get good results in this kind of business. Make sure you know all the basic things to start this business here. This will help you receive the perfect trading experience. And manage everything so that you will not experience difficulties when starting trading with forex. and Perfect money management is very important for successful forex trading. A successful forex trader always tries to do perfect money management. The perfect money management strategy can control forex risk. If a trader produces perfect money management, the trader can shine in forex trading.

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To perfect money management ke bahut hi jyada fayde Hote Hain aur uska ek fayda hi hota hai kya aap ko bahut hi jyada trading karna aa jati hai aur us trading ki vajah se aap ko bahut hi jyada profit gain Hota Hai ISI wajah se jyada Jyada trading karantaka aapko Jyada Se Jyada experience piano aur jis ki vajah se aap acche acche dost bhi ban Payenge aur Jyada Se Jyada acchi trading bhi kar Sakenge isiliye trader Bana bahut hi jyada Aasan bhi hota hai aur Mushkil bhi Hota Hai Oru Mani ko manage karna bhi

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear apne buhat, hi, posting a perfect stock, ki ha jis, my forex hum success, how successful is the aur yeh sach ha kh so that my forex jo, apni, money management, control because of gia wohi sab, the perfect trader, ho jis se, so there is little profit ho ga to samjho wohi apko ak din success ho sakte hian aur yahi post hum sab k liye buhat hara bara ha lessons so that the hum ic ko samjh sakien. I like your post. and mery ko aj not es business ma aisi koi strategy mili hay bhaiya g jo k ek dum es business ma is perfect ho, he is a strategy ma kuch na kuch zarur hoti hay aur hamay problem us problem ko face because parta hay, 100% results hamay kabi nh mily ga.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well thought out money management is a powerful system that can save your account from loss. But it is difficult to follow the rules. Especially the traders who are new to this trading business. The methods and rules are difficult to follow. If we can strictly follow the rules, we can reduce our losses. Money management is the key to success. and a very good strategy. For beginners, this is a good post. 3% better risk. Always use the Stop loss and Take profit options. Otherwise someone can go duck. At least use Stop loss. Because it will help you lose 10%. So go ahead and trade.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother, bro, traders, money and manage your risk, what is the way you can trade as long as you calculate bht zuroori hoti ahi to the application jo volume lgaa rhy ho apaccount capital litny pips not survive krr sakta hi or the application of profit kona mily doesn't become a volume jo application lgaa rhy ho ap aaccount capital litny pips not survive because of the same hi or kaba profit application aggr to use major currency pairs, mn krty ho trading to ap account is well managed, hab application jab 100 $ capital py 0.01 ki many use kro gy apka risk or trading dono manage rhen ge

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have been searching for something to look like, then you have to go through 2% of the results, but we do not know how to use it, but we have a lot of work to do with it, so that we have a lot of work to do. hai He has a strategy that works for me as well as working on the job and I am sure he has a lot to ask if he wants to know if he has a lot of money before going to the market.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)