+ Reply to Thread
Page 1109 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 109 609 1009 1059 1099 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1119 ... LastLast
Results 11,081 to 11,090 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Senior Member malikfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point malikfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes im very happy because forex trading give me more money and its a very papularin the world and i think every one who attach with forex will b happy , because its very to use and learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to malikfarooq For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-11-06)

Banned sultan518 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan518's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes iam happy to forex trading iam part time use trading in day 3 .4 hours morning and afternon and eveining just simple work my monthly income 100 dollar and 200 dollars iam happy to successful my traget.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member karthikk351 is an unknown quantity at this point karthikk351's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes.. i am very much happy on Forex trading. everyone wants to earn something extra in this life. And Forex plays a big role for that. its the good and best way to earn from Forex. Meanwhile we often need to do some risk for investing to earn big. SO the actual happiness in Forex purely depends upon our Profits and Loss.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to karthikk351 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-11-06)

Member flower9226 is an unknown quantity at this point flower9226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly i am satisfied about Forex working.This is best job at home and no any confusion about it. But every kind of work have not easy but if you learn and hard work of any work then you will success definitely and if do not work hard then may be loss. so be careful every work like Forex and other etc.
    Do not copy create new views:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to flower9226 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-11-06)

Senior Member edy.sug is an unknown quantity at this point edy.sug's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u should never put all your income on one trade simply because if a single trade fails, your money is lost. Do not ever pick a time-frame in which to trade will not work according to your needs. You have to be attentive in your Forex and should really never get it done if you do not have the time to invest.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to edy.sug For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-11-06)

Member songs is on a distinguished road songs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am very happy with forex trading.or isi say main apnay expenses puray kerta hun or iskey ilawa extra money bhi earn kerta hun or is modren world main wohi happy hota hai jo extra money earn ker raha hota hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to songs For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-11-06)

Banned soulking is an unknown quantity at this point soulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very happy to forex trading, because it could change the economics of my family. Just about every single process has gains and disadvantages, so uncover out how to ideal employ the one you are operating with.

Senior Member otakon is an unknown quantity at this point otakon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course I will be very happy about trading in the forex market, despite successive losses and inexperience
    But I started to win and I learned a lot I am happy profit from the forex market

14. The Following User Says Thank You to otakon For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-11-06)

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very happy to have found this business, because I was fit to work in this business.
    Forex provides all the conveniences I do not get from other businesses, and also I do not have to spend a lot of time to work.
    And although until now the results are not so visible, but I am very confident that I can succeed in this business ..
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ary Baskoro For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-11-06)

Senior Member trongbat is an unknown quantity at this point trongbat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are times when I will open up the euro and it will not go according to way I expected - not a loss, often I will keep the position at night.I feel comfortable with the use of my profits, and the desire to open Europe to "take care of me" - and it often does.news out of Europe before opening their market is not so favorable - then I decided to shut down and take the loss.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to trongbat For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-11-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1109 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 109 609 1009 1059 1099 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)