+ Reply to Thread
Page 1104 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 104 604 1004 1054 1094 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1114 ... LastLast
Results 11,031 to 11,040 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not happy because I exist in the Forex, but because I am free in my dealings and in my commitment, there is no director of the company from the controls, but I do I control myself.
    This is my happiness.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustarinho is an unknown quantity at this point Mustarinho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I'm very happy with forex trading , it's such an interesting business and I'm so excited with trading it .. and by that way I won't give up and I will still trying to earn a good profit form the forex .. good luck you too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member khaledadry is an unknown quantity at this point khaledadry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course im so happy with forex it is my second job and i think it is will change my life totally and i hope to be a professional trader in forex so im collecting al possible informations and data about it and doing my best with demo account

Member mfazee is an unknown quantity at this point mfazee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am very happy for forex trading business because its is not a scam and your amount is secured and this is a good thing profit and loss on your hand. i think have not any business like forex. but sometimes i am unhappy when l have been trading at a loss. I am very happy with the way business is destined to a profit loss.

Junior Member mazba is on a distinguished road mazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ofcourse i'm happy with my forex trading.it helps me to earn some good amount of money which helps to fulfill my all demands.
    and i think i'll take it my main profession someday.

Senior Member Liaba is an unknown quantity at this point Liaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes , I am Happy with forex and as its a best business as well as best. I want to know every trader. I love it. I have accept much income every mmonth and make life easy if the news out of europe piror to the Opening of their market is not so fovorable.

Junior Member arpi is an unknown quantity at this point arpi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m new here but i am happy coz hope i ll earn from here too

Banned FOREX MAN is an unknown quantity at this point FOREX MAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we can life depend on forex trading only i see many forex trader in my country can be rich people only nany forex trader in my country be rich people only frome fprex trading

Junior Member arpi is an unknown quantity at this point arpi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not much bcoz m new

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    In profits and loss am always happy because i know that all hopes is not being lost,because the most joy and happiness that do come to my mind is that forex trading is a long lasting and standing business that will stay for a long period of time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1104 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 104 604 1004 1054 1094 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)