+ Reply to Thread
Page 1072 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 72 572 972 1022 1062 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1082 1122 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,720 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timlo View Post
    I am happy tradind in forex,and posting in this forex give me bonus to use for invest in the real account,with the bonus and use it in trading i will take profit and make money and it make me happy.
    right in this forum than we can increase knowledge also post our respect, for Treder who do not have the capital to be collected through the posting of capital and can be used in real

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member firoz013 is an unknown quantity at this point firoz013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am happy to forex trade. because forex is a money maker machine. forex is very profitable and secure business. its also very dependable business. everyone con join in forex market to get a high amount of profit. at first day should invest a good amount of capital and then trade in forex market with full concentration to get a good amount of profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member timlo is an unknown quantity at this point timlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am happy tradind in forex,and posting in this forex give me bonus to use for invest in the real account,with the bonus and use it in trading i will take profit and make money and it make me happy.

Senior Member Ravinder Raddy is an unknown quantity at this point Ravinder Raddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am very happy with the fore but the thing is that right now i am more focused on my learning department rather than the earning department so i would like to say that still i am happy because i can see a very bright future for my self in the advance and lets see that what will happen ...
    life is simple and keep it simple..

Senior Member meharatif is an unknown quantity at this point meharatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously han me buhat khush hun Forex Trading me Q k ye Easy tarikay se Earn karne ka Useful And Cheap zariya he.Is Trade k liye hume acha Experience or Knowledge ki zrurat hoti he.. Is k bad hum More Knowledge hasil kr k apni life ko easy tariqy se guzar sakte ho.
    $$$ MeH@R AtiF Ch@UDHRY $$$

Banned milon_ishurdi is an unknown quantity at this point milon_ishurdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not only that you need to take into account the effort Managed FX, find a reliable company and Reliability: Foreign Exchange lyrics sweeter than that. They are used, the central bank will be established, as the country's currency to monetary policy. Currency.

Senior Member bibh is an unknown quantity at this point bibh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really happy if i can get profit, sad if i get loss, and stress if my position still in minus floating. forex can makes us happy, but can makes us sad and stress also. it depend on our situation in our trading

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sadia awan View Post
    yes i am very happy with this forex trading bussiness and i feel my good luck that i am working in this trading forex is also good job that have provide us money that we represent it for knowing forex trading
    Indeed we all are fortunate enough that we are in the most potential field where in we can make some really huge amount of money and lead a comfortable life. Thus, now that we are in this highly potential field we should try to trade properly and make some winning trades.

Banned janealam is an unknown quantity at this point janealam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Near mortal, really im rattling joyful and enjoying Forex all period because im sight Forex is really comradely and prizewinning quaker, truly im equivalent to witticism an project gallinacean substance equivalent all case judgement profit so we can clear and never comprehend its a tedious. Pleas all case enjoy the walk thats the added way to garner profit if it you choosing and trading similar a job thats not the good way. So thats why im trading very naive possibility to get money

Member sadia awan is an unknown quantity at this point sadia awan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am very happy with this forex trading bussiness and i feel my good luck that i am working in this trading forex is also good job that have provide us money that we represent it for knowing forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1072 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 72 572 972 1022 1062 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1082 1122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)