+ Reply to Thread
Page 1022 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 22 522 922 972 1012 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1032 1072 1122 ... LastLast
Results 10,211 to 10,220 of 11250

Thread: Are you happy with Forex?

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main ap happy us waqt hotay hain jub ap bohat sa profit gain kurain just woh apka happy time hota hai kyunkay koi bhi loss face nahin kur sukta aur main bhi is time happy nahin kyunkay abhi main experienced nahin hun aur mistakes kur jati hun aur result loss ki surat milta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes Brother i am 100% satisfied and happy to forex trading.As i see no business can compete forex and it is outclass business.i faced some losses also in forex but forex give me many time more than i lost.Forex give me a business where i am the boss forex changed my living style and i s only my income source so why don.t i love forex.I am happy with FRX and always will be.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adeeltalat is an unknown quantity at this point adeeltalat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm happy with Forex because it the most profitable online business which required good experience and learning. After learning Forex trading and getting experience through demo account we can make good income every month and make our life easy and beautiful.Still im enjoying all the way this is the best opportunity to earn money

Banned shahedtalukdar is an unknown quantity at this point shahedtalukdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I am very happy and enjoying Forex all time because i am seeing Forex is very friendly and best friend, really i am like to play an adventure game means like all time finding profit so we can profit and never feel its a boring. Pleas all time enjoy the process that"s the another way to earn profit if it you choosing and trading like a job that"s not the best way.

Banned byesofiq is an unknown quantity at this point byesofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course I was happy with the experience and learning of foreign currency is needed because it is the most profitable online business. Forex trading demo account through learning and experience to earn a good income each month after that, and we can make life easier and better.

Senior Member Birthday22 is an unknown quantity at this point Birthday22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I am bright with forex requisite to be a secure acquisition participate because of the accompany most fat. The forex trading demo relationship and after a learning receive, we tally a salutary income each period and aliveness can be easy and splendid.

Senior Member hikamkapoor is an unknown quantity at this point hikamkapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes friend i am really happy with forex trading with small capital and i can do and control my transaction every time and any where i want,,, and that make me happy at forex trading.. and i like it,, i like business , i like every business but forex trading i really like it, because i can start a business

Senior Member HeriFX is an unknown quantity at this point HeriFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I am happy with forex trading. Although currently still in the beginner stage but I enjoy trading forex. In addition to adding the income can also add to my knowledge about the financial world. Until now I have not been thinking of quitting this business

Banned NADDOURINO is an unknown quantity at this point NADDOURINO's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion i think that forex is the best business market in the world because it gives me the apportinity to make profit and earning a lot of money
    that's why i m happy with forex for ever

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am very happy with my forex trading work,forex trading business is the best business of my life,i work on forex for a some time in the day and forex give me many money,working on forex i make many profits and i think forex secure my future,i likes forex trading very much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1022 of 1125 FirstFirst ... 22 522 922 972 1012 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1032 1072 1122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (60)