+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Which strategies i should to try?

Senior Member ajitbain2013 is an unknown quantity at this point ajitbain2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have try 2 to 3 strategies in my trading on Damon acct these were successful for me. But i am practiced them on my live acct. i hope these will be profitable. If these will give profit i will explain these.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siful001 is an unknown quantity at this point siful001's Avatar
    Thanks
    We've try out 2 to 3 approaches inside my exchanging in dammo acct these folks were profitable to me. Nevertheless we are utilized these people in our are living acct. i'm hoping these kind of are going to be worthwhile. In case these kind of will offer earnings let me make clear these kind of.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sheikh15 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well me smajhta hu k yeh ap pe depend krta hai k apko kesi strategy pasand hai or bhai me apki bat se agre krta hau k long term strategy or short term strategy me se jo apko pasand aye ap wo pehle choose kre phr us ko tarding krne k liye uze kre.....

Junior Member kajla is an unknown quantity at this point kajla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really I love this scalping Forex market understanding scalping, what is the best way that you can build some real money-professional without with attitude

Member tilec is an unknown quantity at this point tilec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like scalping the Forex scalping during this market, I have noted that this is the best way, that one often ready to build specific and money if you do.

Member gauph is an unknown quantity at this point gauph's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very pleased that this speculation from currency speculation would be the best way to handle may be ready to build money in particular.

Member frost is an unknown quantity at this point frost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope that he advocates a simple strategy for half an hour to put the moves on average 120 and 120 square bars the action, select the line and sell only if the action bars below the trend, and then click the square larger than anticipated

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mein her trader apni marzi sey strategy use krta hai aik achi strategy he achi earning daiti
    hai mere khayal mein forex mein zigzag strategy our fractal strategy achi strategy hai eis ko use
    krna kafi profitable hota hai

Member LEO78 is an unknown quantity at this point LEO78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by humtum1by1 View Post
    As a newbi which strategies i should to try in damo acct? Please explain with a currency pair example and along with a understandable chart. thanks.
    as a beginner, I am not sure if you've tried a lot of tactics and techniques used trader world, that you can be in this forum ...
    and every trader must have done ...

Senior Member shadibd2 is an unknown quantity at this point shadibd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think before making new trade you good try to find same subject in this forum first. There are many same topics discussing the question you ask...............thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)