+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Which strategies i should to try?

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I need to confirm it instead of painting the indicator too. and it's better to use a demo first because we can practice more freely, and also adjust to the use of capital, adjusting margins and capital is the most important part in the technical analysis of forex trading besides that we must always use good items

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Golobutt For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-10)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take a look at the 2 to 3 strategies we have about trading my demo account, which we consider to be prosperous. Even though we have used this is my personal ACCT. Somehow that hope might be useful. If this type gives you an advantage, I will definitely explain the types. and each trading style depends on the trading strategy using a kartay hay account. In order to trade long a pasay trading card, a trading strategy uses a trading strategy because of hai. long-term k liyay naked best straw hi trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to fight two or three ways to acct me, they are still in the commercialization demo for me. But I practice in my life, I hope this activity is beneficial. If you can give victory to do it. and Trading and which is known as just putting it is desirable that when trading it will automatically but need to understand about it before wanting to use it because there are many traders get the profit of this profession this business is very good and profession.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a result of mammalian responses, I think I usually have a moving average of 120 to 25 Mint graphs, not the only thing you need to pay attention to. In addition, I trust RSI with MAS, and think about, and stop trailing, now has n number of characters. What did you state? and I must say that I am truly happy that death, I know, scalping is one's ability to really help with a lot of lack of passion.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner too. I prefer to practice all kinds of strategies that I read from forex forums, ebooks, or other sources. By practicing, I will know myself, what strategies are suitable for me and can produce benefits for me. Without practicing, I would never know which strategy would benefit me. and Ager Application, forex, mein, new users, hain, tou, applications and demo accounts, use because of chahiye, our demo account,
    fractal strategy, use krni chahiye, eis, sey application, ko achi, ho income, gi, our fractal strategy, because
    bohat he easy hi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to namruk For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, if you want to be serious in working currency trading, I recommend you to understand about help and stages stage stages stage levels using resistance in trenches and various kinds of designs. Currency trading operating in industries that operate they use more techniques in trading currencies operating in profitable industries. The best MT4 for engineering use. So, you can try to assess the benefits of the company. This helps the real industry. Thank you to all of you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mulia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is that guy OK? Why isn't it agr? New chicken. What is scalaping stragies? Why do you use Kren? What is it? laying bhot zaida fainda mand ho gi aur demo. ... I know that scalping is the best way so that someone can make really good money without stopping ... and also for trailing stops there must be some indicator system ... And it is the best way to get good money from trading. can it prove to be profitable and the right way to trade your forex.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried 2 to 3 methods of investing with Dammo ACCT that I just read. However I applied this with my personal life acct. I hope this type will be useful. If this type will provide income I will disclose this type. and Best for beginners, we recommend using one or two pairs of GU and EU trade partners and a good trading strategy is used because it is more efficient. To get started, don't use scalping because the risks are risky.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then by trying to find a scalping strategy. If you don't have time and less time spent analyzing and entering the market, then choose any strategy from the swing system, no one can suggest which is the best trading system for you that is different. individuals prefer different styles. Find it in Browse for yourself through each thread in this forum. in this section and for beginners like me the demo account is very good to learn, because with that we can practice the strategy of our time when we buy or sell, by using it we can reproduce the experience of science

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahi kha hai aap ne aur short-term aur long-term ki bhi bohat ziayda stratgey hai aur application bhai forex mein zigzag strategies for using krnei chahiye eis mein 5 minutes timeframe using krna and stratigies koye bee hoo woo traders apnee mahnay or saa profit kay leyi hee bannata hai taa kay woo achee earning kar sakayin.Stratigies koon see hoon yes merchant kay capital par depends kartaa hai.agar merchant if bara account hai too long kartaa hai stratiies or merchants so that the small account hai too short woo use using kartaa hai. Kartay Hain or Ess Achee earns karaktain hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)