+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 673 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673
Results 6,721 to 6,729 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i didn't make many losses , nor many profits , but if i do that i think i must be patient and try to find a solution for it ,i think to be a good trader you shouldn't give up easily , you should work hard to find solutions and try again many other times i think you will do it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
    How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
    For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
    Now I am still stick to my trade now.
    What about you, guys?
    app ki baat thik ha k lekin es main her wqt loss he nahi hota ha jese jese app ko es main loss hota ha app ka experince increase hota jata ha or app next time us ko cober kartey ho es liye mugh ko jab zara sa bhi loss ho to main apne plan ko phr se chak kart ahoun or main chata houn k main kabhi bhi koi loss na karoun es liye mera loss bhi kafi kaam hota ha or main taqreeban profit main he jata houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will never give up until success in the forex business. how much money I lost in the forex, I do not remember anymore. but, most importantly, all the missing money could go back, if we are willing to learn and learn again. everything is possible in the forex.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Though some time i felt it quite difficult to trade as i could not understand the market and trend well, and in such situation i sat out waiting for an opportunity and when things became more clearer i again continue trading.
    ye aik basic rule ha marke win kerne k most of time aisa hta ha ka market humhari soch se baher ho jati ha , humhein kis b cheeze k kuch sumjh nahi a rahi hoti , so aise times per market avoid ker dena better dena better hota ha , ager aik oppritonty miss ho to thousands or b mil jati hain ,we just need da discipline

5. The Following User Says Thank You to got2luvyou25 For This Useful Post:

Lipsee (2019-12-07)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoSho View Post
    Till now i have not though about this things as i think even if i made from trading Forex the money that i need i will still need to invest some of my money to be sure that money making money.
    As for me,I think I am here just can encourage you to stick to forex and never give up.I think you will succeed in the end.Maybe you still need to improve your trading skills here.ish you can achieve your dream true.

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till now i have not though about this things as i think even if i made from trading Forex the money that i need i will still need to invest some of my money to be sure that money making money.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShoSho For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-09), mehro (2019-02-03)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Though some time i felt it quite difficult to trade as i could not understand the market and trend well, and in such situation i sat out waiting for an opportunity and when things became more clearer i again continue trading.
    Well done,I think you have done a nice job in forex.You see,someimes it will be so difficult for us to trade in forex.There is not a clear trend.There are so many dangerous events happened to forex.A lot of uncertain factors will shock the market.During this situation,it will be better for us to wait for the netry moment.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-09)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-10-09)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
    How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
    For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
    Now I am still stick to my trade now.
    What about you, guys?

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to xiaotanghao For This Useful Post:

aaqib_trader (2018-11-06), ansarifx444 (2018-12-13), babatunde77 (2021-05-25), devi_fx (2014-05-20), Facebook (2018-12-13), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), Gshjs67 (2020-12-29), HP2018 (2019-05-27), ImdadAli (2018-06-09), Isafan87 (2012-08-16), jokotole09 (2012-06-20), mehro (2019-02-03), minetrade (2015-02-14), shahid1990 (2019-03-13), ssohag_1 (2012-09-21), vaganza (2013-05-22), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 673 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673

Subscribe to this Thread (11)