+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 673 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Junior Member sanjeeb661 is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeeb661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending on the personal situiatin in life at a point in time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    courage it's a good emotion in all bussiness and can not illiminet , without courage we can not do any things , and in other a add post in this forum it's also a courage than can earn a bonus to can withdraw a gain it'' s also a courage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mesbahjsr is an unknown quantity at this point mesbahjsr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a fantasy thought. those who are non profitable only they can give up the trading in forex. this is very simple. it needs no telling more about it.

Member Hamza Guizi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Guizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i didn t make many losses , nor many profits , but if i do that i think i must be patient and try to find a solution for it ,i think to be a good trader you shouldn t give up easily , you should work hard to find solutions and try again many other times i think you will do it .

Member mesbahjsr is an unknown quantity at this point mesbahjsr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very simple if one is unable to be profitable or he or she doesn't profit from their investment well they will think about the giving up to investment in this trade market.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Are you usually losing money during your trading in forex?
    How much are you losing now?If you have lost so much money in forex market,have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?
    For me,I have ever thought about giving up trading.While,it is my friend who just encourages me that it is a global market can grow bigger and biger.It is a place for of chances.You can make it.
    Now I am still stick to my trade now.
    What about you, guys?
    Give up on your forex tantamount to admitting that you could not. It is characteristic of the easily discouraged. True traders do not know the surrender terms, and only perseverance and patience that will lead us as a qualified trader.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am newbie in forex trading business and i recently join the insta forex company. I want to become a professional trader for this i am doing practice on Demo account. Few year before i start forex trading first time and after a big loss i leave my account. Now i start again after a period. I hope this time i must earn some money and continue my trading account for long.

Member Hamza Guizi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Guizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i like to read more about the forex so when i trade i alway read thread or a books for the forex well i think that i write the post for this forum too and get the experience in demo account with more money that i have it in the real one

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have so many time i felt like giving up on trading forex market when i first lost my account and i just gave up , my mentor told me not to . i should go back to demo trading and when i was confident again he gave me money to begin again

Junior Member ghr.mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point ghr.mehdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sometime

+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 673 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 667 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)