+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 673 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends in case of your post, I think you have done a good job at forex. You know, sometimes it will be very difficult for us to trade on forex. There is no clear trend. There are so many dangerous events that occur in forex. Many factors will definitely surprise the market. During this situation, it would be better for us to wait for the moment of netry. Thank you for the post, be careful and keep trading and I think you have done a good job at forex. You see, sometimes it will be very difficult for us to trade on forex. There is no clear trend. There are so many dangerous events that occur in forex. Many factors will definitely surprise the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a company showing profit and decline. This is the aspect. So the concept is easy. Then I observed that I needed to analyze the challenges of becoming an efficient currency trading trader and now I can overcome the market situation. My relatives told me that a working currency will be your opportunity to create your desires, and of course it's possible to keep it uncomplicated. The maximum trader who might not be able to do this. I think it is a lake to practice and learn and experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started right in this company with responsibility in intelligence which I believe is a booming forex trader and I can be the one who successfully finishes it and I am in pairs to always try my superiority here and every time I suffer a shortage and release my funds later I accept it positively and conscience, never sanctify and I will try better I win and I will not give up. and for some time I still felt quite difficult because I could not understand the markets and trading trends, and under these circumstances, I was waiting for an opportunity and when it became clear that was the opposite of business.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    g haan bhai jaan ap ne bohat acha sawal ha ager hum ko forex sa ahci earning hasil karni ha to per hum ko lot of hard work karnaa hoga or hum ko lot of knowledge lanaa hoga to per hum ko achi profit hoge laken ager hamara pass knowledge nhi hotaa ha to per hum ko achi profit nhi hoge es leya hum ko chaheya ka hum hard work karni start kardaa or lot of knowledge lanaa start kardaa.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must not continue to practice on a demo account until you have good trading skills and knowledge before you can start trading on an account immediately. I wish you success on your live account and recommend that you follow your money management rules at all times. and Yes in my long professional life, I faced losses several times because of my wrong decision and because of my emotions. but forex is a long-term business and every day we learn new things. so there is no possibility to give up forex because day by day I will become an expert.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didn't add a lot of losses, nor did I gain much, but if I looked with the intent I thought I should not complain and try to find a solution that represented it, I think to be a good trader you shouldn't fail for sure, you have to work hard to get solutions and try again many other eras I think you will see it. and Maybe besides relying on his own analysis, traders also do not need to depend on others in terms of capital. It is better for a trader to use his own capital, because capital will go directly to the comfort and security of trade. as beginners to avoid losses, then we must make a reasonable agreement, don't risk more than our prisoners

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although for a time we knew it was very challenging to be marketed when I couldn't recognize the market and design perfectly, and situations like that we sat waiting for an opportunity so when the factors turned out to be much better we once again brought deals. And, I never thought of giving up on forex because for a long time I found the best online job in the form of forex trading ... before finding my forex I was cheated by many other online jobs ... beforex was trustworthy and couldn't fool us so I thought about doing it all my life ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be patient in doing something and always pray is a powerful recipe to ward off and treat their frustration. In addition, traders need to think positively because positive thinking will produce positive behavior and if it can be carried out continuously in positive habits. Positive habits will produce something positive and hey my friend at this time I was very new to forex and started trading a while ago and now I am trying to get more money on forex and at that time I never thought that I was leaving forex but yes if I lost my money so I left forex anytime.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was a beginner in this field and a bit of an investor too when I lost only $ 40 from there, and then gave up this business, now I am returning this year with a proper education and some good skills to first recover my lost first and make money. and I admit it was a friend, I never felt discouraged by the state of my continuous experience in studying MC demo accounts at that time, but I found your friends and shared them with him, and then when it opened my mind that forex is indeed need a long struggle. and I can feel it now because forex is beautiful and fun.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I need I still need to invest some of my money to ensure that money makes money. I don't think that I can give up forex anytime. your trading expertise here. If only you could achieve your dreams correctly. And you are right even if we don't want to trade regularly, we can wait for the right opportunities to peek and monitor the market - we don't need to do anything special for this display at the time graph or you might get level on a business channel or in the news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 673 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)