+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 286 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically i am trading with my own self built strategy, its far much better because i understand it in and out , i have been fine tuning it for years now. But it has some tips from similar strategies operated by successful traders.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

I have developed my own strategy and it takes years before I come with good trading system after lot of testing and coding and the result is good I can make more profit but not consistent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    winning 100 % of the time ?really i dont agree with your openion in some points ,i dare say
    whether you are a experiencer or newbie 100% of time .
    a sucess rate more than 50% is also good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    may samjhta hun kay is strategy bohut he kaam hoti hai aur woh roz roz nahi milti hain aur woh aik he dafa milti us par bhi humaya pora bahrosa nahi hota hai.

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.
    no. no strategy will winn 100% . the best a trader can get is 80% and even that its very nice . i once read a report that goldmansachs made only two losses in a period of one month of trading . to me that i donot believe but i believe their winning ration is high but not that high

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys.
    I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

Member sahed_a is an unknown quantity at this point sahed_a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think there is a strategy that can help us earn 100%?

Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy that can help us earn 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now? How trade stratgies you normally use? Is there one that I can help you earn a 100% and if there was one, to be shared here? I think every retailer wants a strategy in this type of currency.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is hedging,since i fully implemented it starting this month(march,2012) it has changed my trading style so much,am more disciplined,i dont over trade(mostly i do two trades ,maximum)

Junior Member abdillahjasmin is an unknown quantity at this point abdillahjasmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiran View Post
    100% win is very hard for trader. If trader have good strategy and expert knowledge and know about market movement then trader have good chance to win their trade.
    forex is very difficult for us to conquer but to the ability of the hardware I'm sure we can learn both accompanied by a high spirit we will be able to conquer the forex market with a very high spirit we would get everything we want in the forex market is certainly

Member shakil_bste is an unknown quantity at this point shakil_bste's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right . thank you for your comment.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

thank you.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no strategy in the Forex market successfully by 100%
    But there are strategies that many successful and well proportioned, but the most important thing is very committed to be able to benefit from the utmost degree ....

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

No my friend there is no strategy in the forex market by 100% successful and there will not at all .. Forex market does not have a Muslim never .. but there are many successful strategies by as much as 80% and this is a very good means of 10 deals we gain and the loss of 8 transactions 2 deal only ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 286 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)