+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 286 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Winning 100% is near to impossible . Reason is that even if you are using both analysis in proper way, their is no certanity whether you will win or lose.
    Losing is also recommended to gain your confidence for further trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adnanbutt1001 is an unknown quantity at this point adnanbutt1001's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes assay kafi strategies hein jiss kay zariay 100% percent earning hoti hai wassay menay abhi tak assa koi risk nai lya lakin mere kuch dost i kehtay hein assa mumkin hai barhal un ka experience hai aur woh sahi kehtay hoongay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sumonasumi is an unknown quantity at this point sumonasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope this is not a way to provide you with 100% assurance and allows each to mark, and according to a policy statement in the historical data for your situation, I think we can 100% that, then we need to find the econometric analysis.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a good strategy can help you for earning the profit. who have good strategies during the trade they are earning the profit. Every trader prepare the strategy before trading and avoid for lose. Every one can earn the profit from this market.

Banned mehak fatima is an unknown quantity at this point mehak fatima's Avatar
    Thanks
    my opinion is there no strategy which give u 100% wining...except hard work and bulls eye on broker.to win 100% u can move step by step and definitely go got it.

Banned susantrader is an unknown quantity at this point susantrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are a newcomer then you should try to follow forex trend and the big trends can last for weeks, months or even years.
    Now the best way to capture and lock into the trend is to use forex charts and follow the price action - but how do you do this? Simple search for the following search and learn about the following.
    1.Dukungan and Resistance
    If you want to trade with forex charts you need an understanding of support and resistance that look.
    2.Breakout methodology
    If you want a simple, timeless to make money, belajar.Ini acne is the fact that most major trends start from new market's highest - lowest market not.If you are constantly looking for breaks important resistance level and go with them, you can make great advantage.
    3.Momentum Indicator
    When you get a break resistance then you have to go with it but ONLY if the price momentum supports break and this would put the chances on your side.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, there is if only we will be patient. there is this strategy that i have been using that works well but only with usd pairs and has this 100% winning potential.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    In every business the businessman has adopt the strategy for earning the profit. If you have good ideas and understand the trend of the market they this can help you for earning the profit. Avoid the mistakes and remove the risk during trading.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but no one would ever get the target of 100% in one day, unless they use a lot ways big and scalping. therefore to obtain the target of 100% long term I often use in order to achieve safe and well balance .. . this very important for all newbies..

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my experience using some strategies, i never met the strategies which can guarantee to give us 100% accuracy. I think the most important is consistency, no matter how much money we are gain from forex, if we are cannot make good consistency, it was not good i think. Better to gain small but consistent than gain 100% a day, but get margin call on the next day, that was based my experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 286 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)