+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 286 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivotpiper View Post
    I think there is no system that can completely assurance always advantage but believe me it boundary control cope can help us if we could not control of the analysis and secure your balance
    scalping is help out to the tardier to grow the account balance fast i am sure there is no such secret and everyone who has to take risk trade forex was any such a method brokers and gurus were going to use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pivotpiper is an unknown quantity at this point pivotpiper's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no system that can completely assurance always advantage but believe me it boundary control cope can help us if we could not control of the analysis and secure your balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member elsaden is an unknown quantity at this point elsaden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no strategy helps you to win 100% maybe you will win more than you lose ,, but to close all your trades with benefits and winning ,,, i think that is impossible ,,, and another something ,,, it is all depending on the trader himself >> and you have to put this in your mind very well >> it is all depending on your experience

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you 100% security as a strategy that allows you as a strategy for each indicator and signals that you can send the above information is, to the current situation, I think if we get 100% security then we will learn the basic analysis.

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gee dosto. Humain bohat say kaamyab trader's ki trading strategy ko apne demo account per test karna chahiye aur phir us ko agar demo per acha result milay to Real main zaroor try karna chahiye.

Senior Member uk8877 is an unknown quantity at this point uk8877's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe there tend to be strategies which could provide 100% acquire if implemented from the rules. eg "swap hunter" concurrently open two-way dealing position opposite together with exactly the same lot dimensions. select a financier that works by using platform dealing with 5 decimal price and let hedging along with reverse dealing, use the actual swap consideration, select pairs that have the cheapest spread using a high distinction swap. used in the long-term dealing... of course you should use 50% or higher from the free margin with virtually no risk!

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view, I think that did not find strategy can help us win 100%
    I need this strategy?
    Best wishes

Banned jamatsibir is an unknown quantity at this point jamatsibir's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no such thing as 100% profit strategy. all strategies have their respective risks. Only by doing one or two mistakes that we can lose a trading account that we have although we think the strategy that we have been 100% successful..best of luck

Member shaif89 is an unknown quantity at this point shaif89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no perfect strategy, because on top of day-to-day speculative trading is another influence on the foreign exchange market, and may be difficult to distinguish when one price level will be more influential than others.

Banned sofol is an unknown quantity at this point sofol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading strategic do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in for ex.
    thank you...............................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 286 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)