+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 286 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member forex blood is an unknown quantity at this point forex blood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no single strategy which can give you 100% accurate market updates and you must have at least three to four strategies to get profit in real trading.But,to make a well planed strategy you must have a lot of knowledge of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amith is an unknown quantity at this point amith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaudhry View Post
    I think there is no any strategy to make you 100% profit it is not possible for any person to make 100% profit . if you want to money regularly then you avoid greed control emotions watch forex news and get daily technical analysis and take profit slow and steady.
    It is true, as each person is different although the same strategy capacity tp points to determine the order that each individual is different, although the strategy is the same, but you need it how the precision of us to enter the market appropriately so that the greatest possible advantage of dredge[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no any strategy to make you 100% profit it is not possible for any person to make 100% profit . if you want to money regularly then you avoid greed control emotions watch forex news and get daily technical analysis and take profit slow and steady.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a strategie to get 100 % successful but need big investment for it, no stop-loss and set the plenty dimension with small sized and create appropriate focus on, we know that the pattern will always shift returning after several time ,

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    No I dont think there is such strategy that can give us 100% win rate. Cause I doint think there is any think that is really a holy grail in forex. So there is not any strategy that can ghive is 100% win rate.

Senior Member x2hardstonex is an unknown quantity at this point x2hardstonex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think no one strategy will give 100% because forex is risky in this business no one perfect thats why in the strategies side same problem faced by the trader i have one strategy i will not use any other strategies and i think All are have own openion and own analysis i think its best for all that make own strategies dont depend on others

Senior Member edwardoJ is an unknown quantity at this point edwardoJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There's no guaranteed strategy to winning 100% of the time for the main reason that the market is very very unpredictable, even with the amount of analysis we put in to it, the market is like a living being, we can predict how it'll move but we don't know if that's exactly what it'll do.

Banned Madangopal is an unknown quantity at this point Madangopal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by profit virus View Post
    I am not agree with single strategy helps to earn consistent profit with 100% positive results.I have few strategy and using these depends market volatile and market sessions.Its not just like me everyone feel same thing.No one follow single strategy to his trading.
    Best trader is who stick to use one single trading strategy. whether he find and develop his own strategy, or by adopting other trader's strategy then modify it to synchronize it with his style.
    i ever try to use as many as possible of many profitable system, but the result, my trading become terrible. so, i decide to choose one most suitable strategy for me to stick to.

Senior Member profit virus is on a distinguished road profit virus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not agree with single strategy helps to earn consistent profit with 100% positive results.I have few strategy and using these depends market volatile and market sessions.Its not just like me everyone feel same thing.No one follow single strategy to his trading.

Senior Member edumund is on a distinguished road edumund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it is possible, I always think so, this world will not appear 100% profit strategy, so we can do only continue to make our profitable expansion, risk loss is reduced, it is enough, to want to stable first learn to control

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 286 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)