+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 286 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned rehana motiwala is an unknown quantity at this point rehana motiwala's Avatar
    Thanks
    I accept there are systems that can give 100% score if executed by the tenets. open two-way trading position inverse to each other with the same part estimate. select a facilitate that uses stage trading with 5 decimal cost and permit supporting and turn around trading, utilize the swap record, select matches that have the most reduced spread with a heightened contrast swap. utilize within the lifelong trading... obviously you can utilize 50% or increasingly from your unlimited edge without any danger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More and more we can gather knowledge and What about your trading strategy now?How many trading strategies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win %?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every wish to one this kind strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurnet03 is an unknown quantity at this point nurnet03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I've tried too many strategies and help me getting 100%. Brokers earn stop paying 100% of strategies for private office brokers

Senior Member uforex is an unknown quantity at this point uforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't think there's a technique that can win 100% . because all techniques really are man created can can get into mistakes so i think if you have a reasonable come back using your technique then adhere to it and dno't modify if for anything . don't leap from way to technique

Senior Member mujeeb is on a distinguished road mujeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji sir g mein kafi strategy use kr raha hn lakin mere khayal se ye mujhe achi tarhan se ya phr 100% help ni krti hai.but kuvh na kuvh help kr hi daiti hai,

Member pakdeden is an unknown quantity at this point pakdeden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am additionally consider you as there's no strategy that might provide United States of America 100 percent surity, as every indicator and strategy provides United States of America the signal concerning the past knowledge, doesn't tell United States of America this state of affairs, i feel if we would like to induce 100 percent surity then we have a tendency to should learn elementary analysis.

Member octano is an unknown quantity at this point octano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share my system with you. I have been using it for at least 8
    months and i can say its quiet impressive. you can back test and forward
    test to see for yourself.
    Without Further ado, here's Skyplay System.
    Best pairs to use EURUSD, GBPUSD
    Pairs to avoid AUDUSD, YEN PAIRS
    This system works best 1 Hour before the open of London Session (7am
    GMT) to 2pm GMT.
    No Entries past 2pm GMT
    SL 25 PIPS TP 20 PIPS
    1Trade Per Day
    Timeframes
    1hr (shows trend)
    5min (determines entry)
    Indicators: 1hr:
    Coral (settings x period = 20) - shows direction of trend
    Breakout box - shows time range of trading
    5min:
    20EMA (Yellow) applied to HIGH
    20EMA (Red) applied to LOW
    MACD with alert
    True Strength Indicator
    Time Zone Trading Indicator
    ENTRY
    BUY
    ON 1hr:
    Coral indicator should be Green and Sloping Upwards
    Time must be between 7am - 2pm GMT
    On 5min:
    MACD must show a long signal (green line above red line)
    True Strength Indicator should be >0 (showing +ve value)
    When a Candle closes above EMA20 HIGH (Yellow), buy at the open of
    next Candle
    SELL
    ON 1hr:
    Coral indicator should be Red and Sloping Downwards
    Time must be between 7am - 2pm GMT
    On 5min:
    MACD must show a short signal (red line above green line)
    True Strength Indicator should be <0 (showing -ve value)
    When a Candle closes below EMA20 LOW (Red), sell at the open of next
    Candle

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we want to get to 100% for each indicator and the strategy that we will give a signal on the data, we will be able to give 100% surity I'll agree with me that there is no strategy, you can not say the current situation , I think we need to learn surity analysis of basic.

Senior Member kironray is an unknown quantity at this point kironray's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with you that it is a strategy that can provide 100% surety as each index, the strategy gives us the last signal data does not tell us the current situation, I think that if we get 100% surity then we have to learn fundamental analysis.

Banned forex786 is an unknown quantity at this point forex786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear, in the Forex trade strategy can help us to win 100%. For this the trader should work hard and also increase his knowledge day by day so that he can achieve his target of 100% profit in the Forex trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 286 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)