+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 286 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member akbar196 is on a distinguished road akbar196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayl me koie aeasa trader nie hey jo 100 % earn kur sukta ho,wo chaheay kitn abi old kioun na ho,ye mumkin nie hey,ais liey hamesha aik stragety rakhein orr mind me ye khayal rakhein ke hum aik maqool profit lena,100% wali soch me toh sirf loss hi hey,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohil is an unknown quantity at this point mohil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?If there is strategy to make us win 100%, then the broker will stop payment,, especially non desk dealing broker use the swap account, select pairs that have the lowest spread with a high difference swap. use in the long-term trading...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member farooq1981 is an unknown quantity at this point farooq1981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes 100% win if you use scalping and hedging at a time so that you will be never loss but select lots size is 0.01 this is my personal experience .thanks and best regards Farooq Ahmed

Banned shoukat654 is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat654's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn these things .

Member wrex is an unknown quantity at this point wrex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If YOu apply proper strategy in proper time and proper market condition with some hedge based strategies YOu can always be in profit. BUt that is so slow. Better is to accept loss sometimes but keep positive trades above 51%. With risk reward ratio 1:2 YOu will push your balance all time in profit direction.

Senior Member ammar87 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you could earn as much you wants to earn from here. the thing is that how much you are good in taking success full risks in your life . this is a very risky business where you have make you move very carefully other wise you loss the money instead of getting this.

Banned efergrtg23 is an unknown quantity at this point efergrtg23's Avatar
    Thanks
    i suchlike to actually arise only style. that faculty be all i mention. regular my trading starts by having temporary examine of currency news on net. position is only observing and tiny speculate of previous day represent by having openings and the real endure rank is to actually commence drading.

Senior Member anzerg11 is on a distinguished road anzerg11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Non, il n'ya pas de stratgie pour forex toujours gagn cause de marchs les plus difficiles et les risques significatifs par rapport au march des changes, il est prfrable de bien apprendre et alors vous pensez bien profit

Banned himu03 is an unknown quantity at this point himu03's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my view, some days are very profitable while others are not so profitable. No matter the way you

Banned lata12 is an unknown quantity at this point lata12's Avatar
    Thanks
    possible to produce by the strategies that we used. I think the pips that possible to gain by each

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 286 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)