+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 286 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that there is a strategy that can help one win 100% of the time but the truth is that it is mostly hidden from the public and that is why we are looking for one that will give us at least 70% profit monthly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course our own will can also create strategies to make a profit as long as it really does matter how well we are always developing our knowledge in the forex world, and things like that would not be impossible for we can get it at a later date.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,,, i attempted several methods too,, however ne'er facilitate Maine win 100%. If there's strategy to form United States of America win 100%, then the broker can purchase order,, particularly non table dealing broker.....

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by osim71 View Post
    Yes, I have tried many strategies, but they help me never to win 100%. If there is a strategy to get us to win 100%, then the broker will not stop payments, especially the table dealing with the provider.
    therefore in my opinion than you try a variety of strategies better anada just concentrate on one strategy, it would be better, because you will not be able to maximize the confusion and what you learned so that you can profit would be increased than before

Senior Member mistekhan998 is an unknown quantity at this point mistekhan998's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I same to actually follow but trend. that present be all i find. regular my trading starts by having temporary care of newness intelligence on net. 2nd is simply perceptive and tiny learn of previous day interpret by having openings and the very intolerable step is to actually act dreading.

Senior Member osim71 is an unknown quantity at this point osim71's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I have tried many strategies, but they help me never to win 100%. If there is a strategy to get us to win 100%, then the broker will not stop payments, especially the table dealing with the provider.

Member rumputhijau is an unknown quantity at this point rumputhijau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    based on personal experience trading forex for about almost a year I have tried a lot of technical analysis I concluded in the trading strategy that consists of four important things, namely Mind, Method, Money Management, and Market.

And I think almost all of the strategies that can give you an advantage, just how a trader can draw on the four elements I have mentioned above.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex market it is impossible to find out 100% successful market.If any one say that I think he is not proper person for forex trading.For profitable forex learning must you need to gain proper knowledge and application.

Banned shoukat654 is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat654's Avatar
    Thanks
    select a broker that uses platform trading with 5 decimal price and allow hedging and reverse trading, use the swap account, select pairs that have the lowest spread with a high difference swap in trading .

Member s4life4s is an unknown quantity at this point s4life4s's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading maen succesfull hony k liye koi na koi strategy zaror use ki jati hy. bager startegy k trading karna bohat muskil kam hy. or jis trader ki startegy achi ho gi wo acha profit earn kar raha ho ga. mary khiyal sy startgy tarding maen 100% help karti hy profit hasil karny maeen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 286 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)