+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 286 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading men men is tarha karta hun jab men dekhta hun keh jis pair ki market neechey a jaey to men us ko buy kar leta hun aur jab ooper market chali jati hey to men us ko sell kar deta hun .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fx_boy is an unknown quantity at this point fx_boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i don't think in forex have any strategy that work 100% accurately. some strategy may work 80% to 90% but not reached 100%. i have also a strategy that work more then 80%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hemal776 is an unknown quantity at this point hemal776's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No . i don't think there's a strategy that can win 100% . Because all methods really are man designed can can get into errors so i think if you have a cost-effective come returning using your strategy then follow it and don't change if for anything . don't jump from way to strategy .Thnks all .

Banned ranakhan is an unknown quantity at this point ranakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you so much taking into account all of your current opinion in this article. I am sure I have received your feedback. There is no obligation in person to find out what kinds of approach at this point. I will be just as good as the search system will help me make money on 80%, which is fine personally, have fun.

Senior Member faizafe is an unknown quantity at this point faizafe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so, Forex system is not in use. Here is not necessarily the loss of foreign currency, we have a consistent profit we make sure you succeed with the knowledge and experience we have come to that.

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I am not sure if there are strategies that can make a profit up to 100%, possibly, it was not possible and I have not found the thing that was so out of it if there is I want to ask.

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trustworthy there is no strategy that can win 100%. because trading is not only set by the unspoilt or bad strategy. I think any swell strategy, as want as we hump money direction and psychology as fit

Member saidina is an unknown quantity at this point saidina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no strategy that could present us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy

gives us the sign active the prehistoric assemblage, does not affirm us the new status,

I suppose if we requirement to get 100% surity then we staleness instruct fundamental analysis.

Junior Member kamal35 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, it is apparent that there is no tactic, remember that we offer a 100% guarantee gives the signal, more than to see that the marking of the tactics and for each file, if you want to get a sponsor to 100%, then you must determine, that I think the current situation of the previous investigation.

Banned kanchon is an unknown quantity at this point kanchon's Avatar
    Thanks
    In addition, I will go with you, so there is absolutely no strategy that people offer a 100% guarantee, all indicators on top of the strategy gives people signal on previous files, you can tell us the current situation, I believe that in the event that he should get a 100% guarantee, so we study the fundamental assessment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 286 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)