+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 286 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2859

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member bilal55 is on a distinguished road bilal55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han lekin woh strategy yeh hey keh ham log gold men long term trading karen kiun keh is men gold ki market ooper hee jati hey . is sey bohot profit hota hey forex trading market men .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Gosofen is an unknown quantity at this point Gosofen's Avatar
    Thanks
    In addition, I'm sure the person to see that there is any technique that can give you 100% surety, seeing that almost every indicator and technique gives your character around the previous files are going to discover the existing situation, I think that, if we want to get 100%, so we must examine surety of meaningful research.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member donyz is an unknown quantity at this point donyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am sure I have received your feedback. There is no obligation in person to find out what kinds of approach at this point. I will be just as good as the search system will help me make money on 80%, which is fine

Banned aikhan007 is an unknown quantity at this point aikhan007's Avatar
    Thanks
    My business in addition to receiving people who see that there's really no methods you can give 100% to see that every warning and surety the delivery method offer the people the facts, does not reveal the recent situation, I think if you want to get , then we need to know the important examination surety.

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko Yulianto View Post
    I've never made ​​100% in the trade that I do. I use scalping strategies, but I think if we continue to learn and continue to understand the news, analysis, and also can see the trend in the percentage of profit can be increased when the time of the trade.
    I think even Mr. Soros or Mr. Buffet are can not make 100% winning trade. We are know, there are many opportunity on forex. We can gain money every time. So, if we are success to gain 100% a day, that was great thing, but if we are hoping to earn 100% every day, it means we are gambling with the market. That was my senior said to me. How we can accumulate our profit and make it higher than our loss are the key to be success.

Senior Member mahibi is an unknown quantity at this point mahibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also believe people when there is no tactic that we can offer you 100% surety, while each one piece of information and tactics gives us a specific sign in connection with previous information will not tell us the current scenario, that if we want to get 100% surety and then we have to discover the basic examination.

Senior Member Eko Yulianto is on a distinguished road Eko Yulianto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.
    I've never made ​​100% in the trade that I do. I use scalping strategies, but I think if we continue to learn and continue to understand the news, analysis, and also can see the trend in the percentage of profit can be increased when the time of the trade.

Senior Member aminul is an unknown quantity at this point aminul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Earn 100% of the time, certainly I do not believe your current opinion in certain things, as I do not want to become anWhether you are an experienced or maybe newbie 100% of their time.Success in far more than 50% can also be great.

Senior Member prothoma is an unknown quantity at this point prothoma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks a lot for all of the current answers as follows. I believe that I have won our views. You have not personally sought the form in which access right now. Let me, the Assembly, as well as get the process can help us to earn 80%, which will be well personally.

Senior Member nazmuncppg is an unknown quantity at this point nazmuncppg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get a 100% return on strategy, but we are your stop-loss for large companies, and a tendency to return a few hours later, groups associated with the small size always has been vaguely aware

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 286 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)