+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 286 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    yesss,,, i tried many strategies too,, but never help me win 100%. If there is strategy to make us win 100%, then the broker will stop payment,, especially non desk dealing broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no one strategy that would give the United States 100 percent, explained that for each parameter, and you feel up to date with the latest indications of Surity of the United States, they say, the current situation is in the United States, if we want to promote 100% of a surety that is usually the elemental analysis of the teachings. The same time open two way trading position opposite to one another with the same lot size. Select a broker that uses platform trading with 5 decimal price and allow hedging and reverse trading, Use the swap account, select pairs that have the lowest spread with a high difference swap.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-19)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well me apki bat se 50% agreekru ga or me smjahta hu k ager hum eik achi strategy bna lete hai or us me phr achi trah se tarding krte hai to phr humari hardworking k bad hi mere khyal se hum 100 % profit kma skte hai or me smajhta hu k achi strategy ka hona bht zaruri hai.. NUJ tInqu "ACH awarded Noah 100 gag-related, urge DoS cinema vatlhvI strategy" "Oh, your house is" losing "a small heap" and contracted IH Ling Pagh "e"-lie incessantly VIH HeghDI hooks "vISov" method to view

5. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-19)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You agree that no real strategy, people in North America, cleaning, 100%, indicators and strategies, in North America in the last stanza, said Mark nation is not the current situation in the country, in North America, I think, if you please, enunciated cleaning, so they tend to know more about fundamental analysis 100%. I also accept as true with you as there is no strategy that would give the United Staten's 100% certainty, since each indicator and strategy gives U.S. signal with regard to the latest knowledge, do not tell Us this scenario, I believe, if we want to encourage 100% surety, so we tend to learn elementary analysis.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-19)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    winning 100 % of the time ?really i dont agree with your openion in some points ,i dare say
    whether you are a experiencer or newbie 100% of time .
    a sucess rate more than 50% is also good.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No.betting strategies and tips that will help you win more money when wagering on sporting events. ... 100% Privacy. ... Making money betting on sports can be tough, but there are a lot of sports bettors who consistently win, ... you should always set aside a certain amount of money, which we refer to as ... I don't think so.t made me think: Is there more to ... "If you make a bad mistake about that, that can be the end of the game right there," he says. ... NPR reserves the right to use the comments we receive, in whole or in part, and to .No price action setups were used, nor was there any method or strategy of any ... of 50 pips and a target of 100 pips for each trade, making a risk reward of 1 to 2 on ... So, if we assume we can attain at least a 50% win rate by using simple price ... to make money, and most trading strategies do not give you an edge that will ...

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that in my opinion no. because it is not an analysis strategy that runs in the same direction but can run different directions. I mean a really great strategy as well be undermined and thwarted by the very big news affecting the market. so in addition to our strategy should also be assessing market conditions and often follow the news about forex that kia is not exposed to losses due to the movement of highly heatic news.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am, moreover, to go along with the person that it is not an approach that can offer you a 100% guarantee, while each signal, beyond access and offers specific information about you in the past, does not appear in the current situation, I think, in this case, that we need to have an additional guarantee of 100% we have to understand basic research. Yes, you have several options to try, but 100% pine tree contributes to the profit of the bastards. If the broker to order from 100% United States strategy to win, especially in the intermediary table does not exist.

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no there is no strategy such like that. every strategy have some cons and pros. the forex market is a business and in business there is always profit and loss so there is no 100% in anything and forex is a risky business. but if you can acheive 90% in a strategy then you can cover that 10% loss with the 90% profit

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also 100% guarantee, all American countries cannot provide an indicator as a strategy the strategy is a North American countries in the past, I have to say about the sign, in the knowledge that North American country, consider this script, and then we tend to result in 100% guarantee, if you want to know the most important analysis. My business s likewise go along with peope seeing tjat there is absolutely no approach whihc may allow you 100surity, seeing that just bao8t every warnint i naddition to approach allows you this indicate around the beyond facts, isn't going to signify the latest circumstancs, I'm sure in the event we would pike to receive 100surity subsequently we need to study standard research.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 286 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)