+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 286 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nix. Nix strategy will winn 100% . The superlative a trader can progress is 70%- 80% and even so as to its very kind . I when read a shot so as to goldmansachs made simply two losses in a time of single month of trading . To me so as to i do not believe but i believe their winning give out is from top to toe but not so as to from top to toe There is no such strategy that can give you profit every time. profit and loss are part of every business and they are inevitable. however, as you learn more about this business, gain experience, and learn in-dept market analysis the more closer you get towards incurring 0% loss i.e. towards 100% success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best strategy not good enough to good profit need to learn experience and knowledge first aply strategy in demo trading when you profit then Our success depend on chose Good trading strategybut it is true most trader has no any trading strategy they depend on signal and follow other trader so they faced lose accordingly We can use some strategy like day trading or scalpingwe must choose the one that most familiar to us and proven strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will be furthermore trust a person because there is no tactic which could supply us 100% surety, because each indicator along with tactic offers us this indicate about the past data, does not inform us the current situation, I think in the event we would like to find 100% surety next we have to discover simple investigation. I think that we need ideas. It seems to me that you have a current view. To collect, or you can find me personally, 80% of the income, that is to say, in my opinion, enjoyment of the help system, as well as possible.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    The one i always recommend to people is reading of the candle pattens after all If not properly managed, will be paid and how many hours the best strategy in the Forex market, m, m. as Because way to sign is provide a fantastic outcome for you make a generate more and more money. without experience you may loss your valuable money fron forex traing. strategy is always be more good and successful need in forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to guru000 For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    yesss,,, i tried many strategies too,, but never help me win 100%. If there is strategy to make us win 100%, then the broker will stop payment,, especially non desk dealing broker

--- Update ---

winning 100 % of the time ?really i dont agree with your openion in some points ,i dare say
    whether you are a experiencer or newbie 100% of time .
    a sucess rate more than 50% is also good.

--- Update ---

I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

--- Update ---

Thank you so much for all of your answers here.I think I have got my opinions.There is no need for me to look for that kind of strategy now.I am going to build or find a system can help me win 80%,which will be OK for me to enjoy.

--- Update ---

no. no strategy will winn 100% . the best a trader can get is 80% and even that its very nice . i once read a report that goldmansachs made only two losses in a period of one month of trading . to me that i donot believe but i believe their winning ration is high but not that high

--- Update ---

No. i have looked and i have searched but i haven't found even professionals who trade millions of dollars donot have such a strategy . if you strategy can return between 50-70% i think you have a winning strategy and you should keep it . thats a gem if you ask me

--- Update ---

there is a strategie to get 100 % winning but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target, we know that the trend will always move back after several time ,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to guru000 For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Thanks
    I am additionally accept as true with you as there's no strategy that might provide U.S. 100% surity, as every indicator and strategy offers U.S. the signal concerning the past information, doesn't tell U.S. the present scenario, i feel if we wish to induce 100% surity then we tend to should learn elementary analysis. as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis. have looked and i have searched but i haven't found even professionals who trade millions of dollars donot have such a strategy......

Thanks
    t is important for a trader to follow a good strategy with i think the best strategy is the price action trading in fact strategy is a the double powerful sword in the forex as well after they find the suitable strategy then they should practice more and develop their strategy so they can understand it and be profitable trader rather than So, better to find the best way that you can use to earn money and better to find the way which suits you as well

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesss,,, i tried many strategies too,, but never help me win 100%. If there is strategy to make us win 100%, then the broker will stop payment,, especially non desk dealing broker

--- Update ---

winning 100 % of the time ?really i dont agree with your openion in some points ,i dare say
    whether you are a experiencer or newbie 100% of time .
    a sucess rate more than 50% is also good.

--- Update ---

I am also agree with you as there is no strategy that could give us 100% surity, as each indicator and strategy gives us the signal about the past data, does not tell us the current situation, I think if we want to get 100% surity then we must learn fundamental analysis.

--- Update ---

Thank you so much for all of your answers here.I think I have got my opinions.There is no need for me to look for that kind of strategy now.I am going to build or find a system can help me win 80%,which will be OK for me to enjoy.

--- Update ---

no. no strategy will winn 100% . the best a trader can get is 80% and even that its very nice . i once read a report that goldmansachs made only two losses in a period of one month of trading . to me that i donot believe but i believe their winning ration is high but not that high

--- Update ---

No. i have looked and i have searched but i haven't found even professionals who trade millions of dollars donot have such a strategy . if you strategy can return between 50-70% i think you have a winning strategy and you should keep it . thats a gem if you ask me

--- Update ---

there is a strategie to get 100 % winning but need big capital for it, no stop loss and set the lots size with the smaller and make relevant target, we know that the trend will always move back after several time ,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    Hi guys.
    Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?
    What about your trading strategy now?How many trading stratgies do you usually use?Is there one that can help me to win 100%?If there is one,who will share it here?I think every trader wish to one this kind strategy in forex.

--- Update ---

i tried a huge number of strtigies for long time ........ no strartegy helps us to win 100% ............ there are strategys that can succes 70% - 80% at specific times ....

u need to know when to use a strategy not just how to use it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing the best strategy of trading is concentration on mind namely I have a good system that you can use and the system is quite powerful fatherly long term conditions instead of We must be able to handle any condition at the forex trading and then comprehend how expert do research but If you can learn and follow this rules then you can trade in this market without any tension fear and stress So dear try it and get the best result Good luck

18. The Following User Says Thank You to silsilah For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 286 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)