+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 286 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much taking into account all of your current opinion in this article. I am sure I have received your feedback. There is no obligation in person to find out what kinds of approach at this point. I will be just as good as the search system will help me make money on 80%, which is fine personally, have fun. Thanks a lot for all of the current answers as follows. I believe that I have won our views. You have not personally sought the form in which access right now. Let me, the Assembly, as well as get the process can help us to earn 80%, which will be well personally.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All STrategies craete to make trader with easy catch their target and get profit in trading, so what kind of strategy we used we will make money with it but we must know how to used it properly and make money as much as we want. Of course, it is apparent that there is no tactic, remember that we offer a 100% guarantee gives the signal, more than to see that the marking of the tactics and for each file, if you want to get a sponsor to 100%, then you must determine, that I think the current situation of the previous investigation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I same to actually follow but trend. that present be all i find. regular my trading starts by having temporary care of newness intelligence on net. 2nd is simply perceptive and tiny learn of previous day interpret by having openings and the very intolerable step is to actually act dreading. I am careful there is no strategy that can win 100%. because trading is not only discovered by the favourable or bad strategy. I believe any fresh strategy, as bimestrial as we mortal money management and science as intimately

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suchlike to actually arise only style. that faculty be all i mention. regular my trading starts by having temporary examine of currency news on net. position is only observing and tiny speculate of previous day represent by having openings and the real endure rank is to actually commence drading. forex trading maen succesfull hony k liye koi na koi strategy zaror use ki jati hy. bager startegy k trading karna bohat muskil kam hy. or jis trader ki startegy achi ho gi wo acha profit earn kar raha ho ga. mary khiyal sy startgy tarding maen 100% help karti hy profit hasil karny maeen.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, some days are very profitable while others are not so profitable. No matter the way you do your analysis some trades will be in loss that is why it is hard to find a holy grail system for Forex trading. Forex is a very uncertain market and loss is unavoidable.I think their is no strategy which can give us 100% profitable trades.But we can minimize our loss by trading with good money and risk management and patience.We must learn to control our greed and fear.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is way to make 100% profit if we wait in our trading but it will not be practical enough. OK, the strategy is waiting strategy. the trading method is you have to decide a lot according to your capital that if the market moves 2000 pips till then you can survive. then open a position in a signal and wait. if you got profit very soon then it is 100% profit. but if you got negative you have to wait until the trade come in to profit.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we want to get to 100% for each indicator and the strategy that we will give a signal on the data, we will be able to give 100% surity I'll agree with me that there is no strategy, you can not say the current situation , I think we need to learn surity analysis of basic. I accept there are systems that can give 100% score if executed by the tenets. open two-way trading position inverse to each other with the same part estimate. select a facilitate that uses stage trading with 5 decimal cost and permit supporting and turn around trading, utilize the swap record, select matches that have the most reduced spread with a heightened contrast swap. utilize within the lifelong trading... obviously you can utilize 50% or increasingly from your unlimited edge without any danger.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the main strategy in Forex Is to practice it more and more.... You should have to first learn all the forex lessons and practice in demo more and more...... The more you will practice the more we can get success in Forex... And we should be disciplined and keep patients in your trading... That's how you can make a good profit from Forex....

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,133 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hafiz shahid iqbal View Post
    my dear strategies to bohot hen 100% earn krnay ki... lekin wo kisi kisi ko advantage deti hen. agr aap proper work krnay ka bad us strategy ko use kren to wo aap ka liay 100% earn kr skti hy
    मैं इस तथ्य पर भी विश्वास करता हूं क्योंकि कोई भी तकनीक नहीं है जो हमें 100% सुनिश्चितता प्रदान कर सके, क्योंकि प्रत्येक संकेत और तकनीक हमें अंतिम जानकारी के बारे में संकेत देती है, हमें अद्वितीय परिस्थितियों को नहीं बताती है, मुझे लगता है कि यदि हम 100 प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं % निश्चितता तो हमें आवश्यक शोध को समझना चाहिए। मैंने कई तकनीकों की कोशिश की, लेकिन कभी भी मुझे 100% जीतने में मदद नहीं की।

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, I believe there are strategies that can provide 100% win if implemented by the rules. eg "swap hunter" at the same time open two-way trading position opposite to one another with the same lot size. select a broker that uses platform trading with 5 decimal price and allow hedging and reverse trading, use the swap account, select pairs that have the lowest spread with a high difference swap. use in the long-term trading... of course you can use 50% or more from your free margin without any risk! No any model on the eart in Forex which use 100% penalise, If we use indicators never lose indicators prefabricated by ourselves and hominid prefab them that is why they also not operate when Interest and perceptiveness is exploit to be changed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

Trump (2020-01-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 286 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)