+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 286 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I think no one strategy made which can gives us accuracy up to 100% wins guarantee because as we very well knows forex business is too wide and i think if we want to get 90% surety then we must learn fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nhi aesy koi strategy nhi he jo 100 percent work kare har starategy me koi na koi bad point hota he our New traders keh liye low leverage size rakhna zrori he kyin keh demo and real account me bohat different hota hai our jab ak new trader demo account se real Account me ata hai to ose bohat loss ho sakta hai isiliye low leverage size rakhna bohat important hai our me samjha ho keh 1.100 kan leverage size best rahega our account balance k hisab se b kam krna chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahad551 For This Useful Post:

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main thing that will help you to be successful is your strategy. You chances of success depends on your strategy. I also have made my strategy for forex trading and I have kept all options in my mind that at which level how much profit or loss you can gain. A Strategy helps you to maximize profits and minimize losses.:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza aziz For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-06), Natalia62 (2020-08-09)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap key pass forex market ki learning hai aur ap forex market mai mehnat krtey hai tou ap forex market mai achi strategy ban sakty ho. Aur ap jab achi strategy baney saktyho tou ap market mai acha profit bhe hasil kr sakty ho.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading cannot allow for this level of accuracy because there are many factors that determine each move and these factors have element of unpredicatability that etimes I may go with floating loss with my strategy but I believe that it will give profits at last Many people have many kinds of different strategy so it's very tough to say about it instead of because no any strategy can make good prediction for all of the times

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai ap ki strategy 100% work kr sakty hai jab ap market mai trading rules key mutabique strategy bantey hai aur wo market key rules ko follow krtey hai tou en ki strategy 100% work krti hai aur wo market sey best profit ko target krtey hai. jin sey en ki earning best hoti hai.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am just also consent in people In the same way there may be not any strategy It incase supply people 100% surity, In the same way each indicator IN ADDITION TO strategy offers all of us ones program code Around the past data, does not tell you the latest situation, i think whether we want to get 100% surity subsequently we must realize fundamental analysis. i donot think there's a strategy that can win 100% . becasue all strategies realman made can can get into errors so i think if you have a decent return using your strategy then stick to it and dnoom 00% aehi dey seook ya dusry websites per aap ko yeh betaaye k mien ney 100$ sey 20000$ ek month mien kia etc etc to kabhi woh indicator/system/robot na peki market mien bohot fraud hota h

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here very loser person so I don't trust me my trading strategy because that Forex trade is impossible matter for me soI do not like this business rather than i also learn the trading strategy and terms of trade very well in fact If trader properly learn and trade with their strategy they can earn good money with Brother please upload your link again maybe don't open your youtube video link I still do not get the powerful strategy then Marketer are just hyping their product I have tried many of these productsonly a handful of them work you must be very cautious in buying this product rather than start with a simple and sure you will find the way you need lean about is so that things will learn about ti an not make the same mistakes twice rather than in fact so that the profitable strategy is that one which using the lowest lot size and nearest take profit target and highest the available margin points

16. The Following User Says Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well strategy is the main key to earn on forex and here the strategy means to read the trends of the market and analysis the trends of a single pair by using different indicators such as macd. In forex business activity strategy is the most important and most valuable things with the help of perfect strategy we can make our earning very fast and cover up our loses. This is the because of good stategy and plaining which give us the right way to trading in the forex trading activcity and good return in the forex at all

18. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 286 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)