+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 286 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a strategy can help us win 100%?

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think nest trading strategy is trading strategy which can give us constant and consistent profit everyday as if We all learn gain experience as beginner to become professional trader that was accuracy forex strategy for trader till i have heard about many strategies that are very useful in forex trading but i think strategy is 100% successful that indeed there is no 100% accurate strategy namely If you have experiece and confidence then you can earn lot of money through any strategy or method

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger band strategy is very good strategy and is using by almost all the traders only In my experience if a trader use daily chart for analysis the market trend in EUR/USD pair then when it make support and resistance then open a trade for long period then he can make 400+ pips per trade and he get minimum times this opportunity in a month with the most powerful strategy is money management with a reasonable risk and controlling your capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like short term and scalping using technical indicators and price actions that is If one takes higher risk by opening $1 lots initially with out significant capital and proper knowledge that may not guarantee a higher return forex market is unpredictible all over time accordingly Before making any trading strategy i used to make analysis on my trading and after making analysis i apply it in trading so tend to just guess and trade without thinking

6. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

Banned Tulsi Parek will become famous soon enough Tulsi Parek's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is nothing perfect in this world and it is why we need to be okay with it. We can gain a lot through the proper approach even if it’s not 100% perfect. I have a very simple overall strategy and it is to invest in a quality platform that has great performance to back it up.

It is the solo reason for me to go for one of the highly popular names in eInvestment, as it is licensed and got a team that has over 200+ years of experience on the table combined. So this is my strategy when it comes to gaining profits consistently.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tulsi Parek For This Useful Post:

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hujan View Post
    And reliability tested first on a demo account namely so at first we should make a good trading strategy so From the above example we now know that 100% profit forex strategy exists it's just a strategy to limit the use of it but every trader has there own strategy some like to trade for small time some like to trade for longer time and some for mid term and also in money management some like to keep compounding and some like to keep withdrawing
    first we should make a decent exchanging technique so From the above model we currently realize that benefit forex methodology exists it's only a procedure to restrain the utilization of it however every broker has there own system some prefer to exchange for little league some prefer to exchange for longer time and some for mid term and furthermore in cash the executives some prefer to continue aggravating and some prefer to continue pulling back

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15), Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And reliability tested first on a demo account namely so at first we should make a good trading strategy so From the above example we now know that 100% profit forex strategy exists it's just a strategy to limit the use of it but every trader has there own strategy some like to trade for small time some like to trade for longer time and some for mid term and also in money management some like to keep compounding and some like to keep withdrawing

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23), Unregistered (2)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are additionally agree with you seeing that there is absolutely no strategy that can give us 100% surity, seeing that each and every signal in addition to strategy allows us the signal around the previous information, won't reveal the current scenario, I'm sure if we would like to receive 100% surity after that we've got to learn basic investigation. I am likewise believe a person because there is no method that can provide us all 100% surity, because just about every sign in addition to method provides us all the particular sign regarding the previous information, does not show the latest circumstances, I do believe if you should receive 100% surity then we've got to find out simple research.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks a little complicated at first but this strategy got support and resistance levels, crossovers, oscillators, and trend indicators all in one go,If the price is above the red line, the top line serves as the first support level while the bottom line serves as the second support level.If the price is below it, the bottom line forms the first resistance level while the top line is the second resistance level.Meanwhile, the blue acts as an indicator of future price movement. If the price is higher than the blue line, it could continue to climb higher. If the price is below the blue line, it could keep dropping.The Tenkan Sen is an indicator of the market trend. If the red line is moving up or down, it indicates that the market is trending. If it moves horizontally, it signals that the market is ranging.Lastly, if the Chikou Span or the green line crosses the price in the bottom-up direction, that�s a buy signal. If the green line crosses the price from the top-down, that�s a sell signal

15. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

not admin (2020-07-14)

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, there is really no strategy that can be 100% for too long. Life or rather say world is not perfect and it is just not meant to be. Even the most perfect thing for you might be not so perfect for others. The matter is that it really is not needed to be perfect for it to be good enough. And that’s what I find with eInvestment. It might be perfect for some or might not be for others but for me it is good enough with their structure. It is one of the best investment platform with high yield investment options available to help with.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I believe there are many strategies that can be helpful for performing better. However, it’s not just about that but also how you execute it matters. Currently, I have entire focus on eInvestment, a fascinating platform that has all the ingredients one could desire. As from security measurement to safety, there is all there. While with the High Yield Investment Options present, one can start generating healthy amount of money right away. So it is something that I really cherish to be part of for many reasons, aside from mentioned one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 286 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)